Nordstrom Return Policy Thread!!

Yes it had the return sticker and I had my receipt but they didn't ask for it. I asked them if they would still ask for my DL if I wanted store credit and they said no. I wonder why?

nordy's has the best return policy. i worked there before... we take thing with, without, worn stuff that isn't even ours, lol...

never a store credit :smile:

we had a lady that returned used panties... SO GROSS!!!

Reactions: Gabs007
^Oh my, that is just :weird:

I also have a quick question about their return policy. I recently bought some Chanel makeup but I changed my mind when I came home. And I accidentally tossed the receipt. One has the Nordstorm label on it but the other one fell off. Will they still be able to take it back? It'll be sad if these gorgeous products go to waste...

Reactions: Gabs007

I also have a quick question about their return policy. I recently bought some Chanel makeup but I changed my mind when I came home. And I accidentally tossed the receipt. One has the Nordstorm label on it but the other one fell off. Will they still be able to take it back? It'll be sad if these gorgeous products go to waste...

They are able to look up your purchase if you have the credit card you made the purchase on... Just needed to do that the other day.

they'll take it back for sure :smile:

nordy's has the best return policy. i worked there before... we take thing with, without, worn stuff that isn't even ours, lol...

never a store credit :smile:

we had a lady that returned used panties... SO GROSS!!!

I had bought a pair of Jbrand jeans from Nordstrom's and they ripped! All I wanted was to exchange them for a new pair! Of course I did not have my receipt and I payed cash but these SA's that I talked to were so RUDE! I understand that it probably looked bad to them because I had no proof but are you saying that you usually can return these types of things?