Nordstrom Rack Small Stam- what color?

1. I bought this small stam at Nordstrom Rack for $149, but it didn't come with any tags- do you ladies have any idea what color this is, it has a tag that says 06 and it has a tan cotton twill lining. Thanks!:confused1:

stam.jpg
  2. FIRST OF ALL, WHAT Nordstrom RACK!?!

Looks like taupe to me, ladies??

3. I think that is Mouse...the Taupe has antiqued hardware and is from 2005. Holy crap, that is the best deal I have ever heard of. Way to go! (I am a little jealous and amazed at the same time!) $149? That is just amazing! Congrats!
    Tami

4. It was the Spokane NR, I think Emily helped me with the sale.

5. I know, I was thinking it should have been priced higher, it didn't come with a dustbag, or tags, but it's in perfect condition.

6. You got the best deal ever on earth!!!!!! so jealous!

7. I am so jealous of you right now! I agree with tln, it looks like mouse...

8. Norstrom Rack has the best deals on MJ bags!! I agree with eveyone else the color appears to be Mouse. Congratulations!!

9. Thanks ladies, for your help with the color, some one on another board got a Muse bag for $299, that's why I was calling the NR stores. I sure did luck out!

10. i called the Spokane NR store and Emily is out today, the other lady said there are no MJ bag in the store..

11. Hey, I say go with it! Great buy...good for you, that is just fantastic!

12. WOWZA!!! That is the most tremendous deal I've ever heard of too!! Major, major congrats! What a steal!:yahoo:

13. congrats!!! what s deal i cannnot even velieve how lucky you are!:yahoo:

14. oooh... congrats! :yes:

15. Congrats on the little stam! And I definitely agree that it's a "mouse" color.