Nordstrom price adjustment

1. FYI if you got a sale bag less than 30 days ago on the 40 percent off sale they will price adjust for the 60 percent sale happening now. Just call with your receipt and they can do it over the phone.

2. Wow, that's amazing. Thanks!

3. Wow, what a deal! Gotta love Nordies...

4. Thanks. I didn't know that they could do this over the phone.

5. This has worked for others on this forum and is a lot of money with the price of some of these bags! Don't forget to do this within 30 days!!!

6. has this worked for anyone within 30 days? I got a jacket for my brother in short hills, nj on 12/29 or so and I just saw that it went down over $100 online...when i called the SA said they would only do it within 2 weeks and that I would have to go to the store where i made the purchase....has anyone else heard this story?

7. Actually you should be able to get it adjusted at any store. The SA may be lazy and not want to do it for you. As to the time frame, I have heard 2 weeks and 30 days, it also depends on the SA you have.

8. Their price match policy is 14 days but we all know how lenient Nordstroms is!

9. Thanks for the tip!

10. This issue just came up for me, and I called them tonight. The SA on the phone told me that they do a one-time courtesy price adjustment even if it's been more than 14 days, but only if the customer is "unaware" of their regular 14-day policy. If the customer *is* aware, they don't allow the price adjustment. (Seems like kind of backwards thinking to me!) I was aware, but I begged her to do the price match for me anyhow, and she was kind enough to do that for me - hooray! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Anyhow, FWIW, if you are planning on calling in for a price adjustment, I would recommend pretending you don't know about the formal 14-day policy...and see what they will do for you!

HTH someone!

11. well, i called them and Nordstrom.com was willing to price adjust to their online price even though i got the coat at one of the stores. it took a lot of calling around (they wanted me to call the store and have them do it, the store TOTALLY refused to do it because it's been over 14 days). when i finally convinced Nordstrom.com to do it they weren't able to do it because i paid cash...so they told me to take it to the closest store and they would do it....

so the store finally did it, even though they didn't see the sale price in their database they honored the price i told them and i got my $120 in cash back :smile: