Nordstrom PDF Files of Chanel F/W

This is a GREAT post! Thanks so much - it's so nice to see al the pics, the available colors and the pricing!!

Mods/Swanky - should we make this a sticky? There are SOOO many people that ask about prices, style number, etc... and this would cut down on the redundancy I think.

Edna, I tried so many times to cut and paste the pictures from the acrobat files and couldn't do it. How did you manage this? And thank you SO much! I hope it brings Denise and her staff some business. They often have the stock that sells out elsewhere since very few people know there is a boutique in the Seattle store. So if you're looking for something special give Denise a call. Just because it isn't in the files doesn't mean it isn't in the boutique. Her email address is [email protected].

roey said:
Edna, I tried so many times to cut and paste the pictures from the acrobat files and couldn't do it. How did you manage this? And thank you SO much! I hope it brings Denise and her staff some business. They often have the stock that sells out elsewhere since very few people know there is a boutique in the Seattle store. So if you're looking for something special give Denise a call. Just because it isn't in the files doesn't mean it isn't in the boutique. Her email address is [email protected].

No problem, roey! I had to do a print screen of each page I wanted to cut, and then I pasted it in Photoshop. It was a long process!