Nordstrom New Markdowns on Tokidoki bags starts today

Speaking of Nordstrom's. I did a charge send there two days ago and I am trying to get a tracking number and they keep telling me it is too soon to get one. I am so worried they haven't shipped out my bag. Is this normal? What should I do?

depending on which city or state you are from and where was it sent from? They usually ship out by USPS priority mail, check our credit card stmt. I give them about a week if the store is from out of state, about 2-3 days if its local. Its important to always get the name of the person who helped u.

mama: oh sweet! i was hoping to pay under retail for it though...i wonder if macy's would price match since nords is having this sale?

and ok...since nords doesn't carry lunas, how about spiaggia giocos? anyone seen those?

Omg, I think I need to go to the one in NJ on Friday, I'll tell my mom that I need the big bottle of Philosophy facewash and of course the cosmetic department is right next to the bags, so I'll just have to look through the bags while I'm there!

mama: oh sweet! i was hoping to pay under retail for it though...i wonder if macy's would price match since nords is having this sale?

and ok...since nords doesn't carry lunas, how about spiaggia giocos? anyone seen those?

I didnt see it lately, but I know they have it. The easiest way is for you to get the SKU number and call nordstrom to do an item locate.

depending on which city or state you are from and where was it sent from? They usually ship out by USPS priority mail, check our credit card stmt. I give them about a week if the store is from out of state, about 2-3 days if its local. Its important to always get the name of the person who helped u.

Thanks! I checked with my cc and they did charge it so hopefully they will send soon. I thought they would be sending UPS but usps is faster so I hope they send that way! I did get the SA's name if I need it:smile:

good, at least u know they charged ur CC! lolz.
I think there's a cut off time too, if you called fter 4pm, it wont be shipped out till the next day.

I called like at 10am that day so I am going to call them again today and HOPEFULLY they can give me a tracking number or at least tell me if it has shipped.

theres 5 or 6 spiaggia giocos @ macys in stoneridge...theres a returned one i'm considering but i should probably wait til tutti comes out...i'm so BROKE. just bought a kooba bag -___- but at least its beautiful!

I called like at 10am that day so I am going to call them again today and HOPEFULLY they can give me a tracking number or at least tell me if it has shipped.

I found out they STILL haven't shipped it yet and I bought it Tuesday. I have no idea what is holding it up but they said today or tomorrow:sad:

I found out they STILL haven't shipped it yet and I bought it Tuesday. I have no idea what is holding it up but they said today or tomorrow:sad:

Oh man :tdown: sorry it's taking so long! :cursing: In my experience they're super slow with shipping. My boyfriend and I have ordered a few things from Nordies.com and the shipping took like a week and a half...for a pair of flip flops :wtf::wtf::wtf:

oh I hope they do ship to you soon! I hate places that make you wait forever to receive things. Victoria's Secret always takes forever to ship to me ... like 2 weeks!!

Thanks everyone! I do charge sends all the time and I wasn't used to the way they handle things. They act like it is no big deal. I have no idea why they just sit it somewhere and wait to ship:confused1: