Nordstrom locations that sell chloe

1. I know that a lot of us have been calling various locations trying to find out if they sell chloe's at their store for sales etc. Therefore I thought since we all know about our own local Nordstroms we could save everyone some time. Here is the one I know about.

Nordstrom Garden State Plaza (#520)501 Garden State PlazaParamus, NJ 07652(201) 843-1122
    Note: Closed on Sundays
  2. I know of two that sell Chloe in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Tyson's Corner, VA—(703) 761-1121

Towson, MD—(410) 494-9111
  3. Nordstroms @ TOPANGA PLAZA (topanga & victory blvd.) in CA
  4. Nordstroms in the Westfarms Mall, in Farmington (near Hartford), CT. (860)521-9090
    (not that anyone on this forum lives in CT LOL... I think there's like 3 of us)
  5. Nordstroms @ the grove in LA (323)900-1250
  6. Oakbrook Center, IL has a pretty good selection. I would think that Michigan Avenue in Chicago would also carry Chloe...:yes:
  7. Sorry, only the Oakbrook store carries Chloe. I live in the suburbs and have a downtown condo as well, and the only store in the Chicago area that sells Chloe is Oakbrook. (Why that is, has me baffled, but there it is! :cursing:)
  8. The Nordstrom's I know that carry Chloe are Bellevue, WA, Valley Fair-San Jose, CA and Mall of America, Minnesota.
  9. Nordstrom in Seattle and Bellevue both in WA
  10. For the southern California area, Nordstroms at South Coast Plaza and Nordstroms at Brea Mall usually have a decent selection.