Nordstrom gift with beauty purchase

1. I don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but the gift-with-purchase with $95 of beauty products at Nordstrom is a blue train case filled with great samples.
    Happy shopping!

2. no, I dont know what is the gift purchase, please post. thanks.

3. Hi,

Here is a link to the site http://shop.nordstrom.com/, and here (if it posts) is an image of the free gift.

main.jpg
  4. Thanks a mil, I do need some make up.. got to go shopping now. :yes:

5. Thanks!! I have their gift card!!!

6. thanks for this.... maybe i can check into Nordies tomorrow.. hehe

7. Hi,
    I just ordered a "qualifying" beauty purchase and am supposed to receive this gift. It'll be a few days, but if no one else has posted, I'll let you know what I get!
    Always ordering . . .
    Vick

8. the bulgari tea vert smells amazing! oh and go smile I've been wanting to try that weird thing, ooooooooooooh

9. how do we know what "qualifies"? I didn't see it in my cart before I placed the order so I didn't order it yet.

10. A qualifying purchase is at least $95 worth of beauty or fragrance products. If you have that amount in your cart but you don't see the free gift appear at the bottom, they might have run out...:s

11. :crybaby:

12. Is there a code. The gift isn't going into my basket and I have over $95:sad:

13. No, there wasn't a code. I just went to the site to check it out, and, sadly, they are now sold out of the free gifts.
    :sad:

14. You can try call the Beauty Hotline 18007232889 and press 2, place an order with request of the Train Case. I just called them yesterday and asked why it wasn't in my checkout cart, they said they would include the GWP in the order for me.

15. Thanks!!