Nordstrom Friends and Family?

1. Anyone know when that's avaliable?

2. I don't, but I know that Nordies with price match during other dept store's F&Fs... so basically the next time another store has the sale!

3. My mom has worked for Nordstrom for 18 years and I've not known of a Nordstrom F&F. They do however have certain days a couple of times a year when they give their employees a bigger discount (e.g. normal 20% discounts get 30% and managers who normally get 33% off will get 40% off). They do it so it's just a certain store on a certain day and it rotates through the area stores so not all will have the bigger discount on the same day.

4. In my town the next employee day is tomorrow..sat the 25th. mags

5. Do you know how this works? Do I just go to Nordies w/my Macy's F&F coupon and they honor it??

6. i just checked on the price matching thing....they do not honor coupons. they price match on exact item, color, size, if it is in stock at competitor.

7. I just got my Trish price matched. All you have to do is print out the information about the item and they will price match it for you.

8. Today is the employees discount day in Seattle so most employees get 30% off...even on Chanel! I am so jealous!

9. wow, time to get a part time job at Nordies...