NORDSTROM: Balenciaga Waiting List

1. I just got this from Sarah with Nordstrom Arden Fair. A lot purple and yellow. Her contact is at the bottom.

Hello everyone! We’ve recently opened our Fall 07 phase two waiting list and I wanted to make sure everyone has had a chance to put their name down. The following is a list of styles and colors we will be receiving for the second part of fall. PLEASE reply back to this email or call me if there is something you really want. Look forward to speaking with you.

Style Name
    Color

STEP
    Black
    $1,165.00
    Vert/Green

Violine/Purple

Jaune/Yellow

PART TIME
    Black
    $1,295.00
    Vert/Green

Violine/Purple

Jaune/Yellow

MONEY
    Black
    $475.00
    Vert/Green

Violine/Purple

Jaune/Yellow

GIANT CITY w/ Silver HW
    Black
    $1,595
    Violine/Purple

Jaune/Yellow

GIANT RTT w/ Silver HW
    Black
    $1,865.00
    Violine/Purple

Jaune/Yellow

GIANT HOBO
    Black
    $1,245.00
    Violine/Purple

Jaune/Yellow

GIANT ENVELOPE
    Black
    $945
    Violine/Purple

Jaune/Yellow

Regards,
    Sarah M. Hinkle

Handbags Assistant Manager
    (T) 916.646.2400 ext. 1250 vm. 1258

sarah.m.hinkle@Nordstrom.com
    www.nordstrom.com
    Nordstrom Arden Fair in Sacramento, California

2. what is a RTT?

3. Ya... :confused1:

4. Here's a pic of the Giant RTT from matchesfashion that kimair posted:
    [​IMG]

rollergirl had a good description:
    Here's an explanation of the "RTT" name from monsoon88:

5. Thanks, fiat. I love that purple. I love that bag! Much better than the brief.

6. ...also $300 more expensive than the brief...*gasp*

7. What I wish someone could tell us is actual size. I've been told about 10 different things by various SA's, and the Matches pic makes it seem huge with nothing to compare it to but a model of unknown size. I've heard that it's bigger than the Brief but smaller than a Work. Could that be?

8. Going by the price point, it looks like it's in-between a Work and a Weekender:

• Giant Brief [173085] $1,595 12 x 17 x 3 leather tag only 212
    • Giant Work [173080] $1,725 1669
    ---> RTT - $1,865
    • Giant Weekender [177287] $1,995 21 x 15 x 9 leather tag only

9. what is giant envelope?

10. I wonder if that's the Giant Traveler, or the Giant Compagnon they're talking about...

11. Giant City w/ silver HW....is this the regular sized city, or does this mean it's a much larger sized one...sorry for this question, but I am newish to B bags. I want a purple city, but not a huge one.

I have the NM LE B bag...would it be that size?

Thanks!!!!!

12. No cities with RH? Oh well.... I didn't realize Violet came in hobo too!

13. Yes it would be the same size of the LE Neimans I had mine all packaged up to be returned but I couldn't do it! LOL

14. I am on the waitlist for Violet Hobo!

15. The Giant Envelope is a clutch style with giant hardware. It has a fold-over flap, like an envelope.

To the poster who asked, a giant City is just a regular sized city but with giant hardware.

As to the RTT, I've been told a million different things, too, but just not the exact measurements. At least we see the Matches model with both a Step and a giant RTT. I THINK the Step is smaller than the Brief. It clearly is a lot smaller than the RTT. I'm now in the camp that thinks the RTT might be a bit bigger than the Work but smaller than the WE. It seems less rectangular, softer, more pursey and less briefcasey.