Nordstrom bag rant

honestly thats why i don't order bags online unless i've seen them in person and know that i am in love with it

I completely agree. I won't order anything unless I've held it in my hands. I think buying bags can be such a huge commitment especially with how expensive they are these days!

I think online stores need to give better description too. My rant is for the neiman marcus site. I hate that they don't provide additional pictures of the bag such as the inside or the back.

I just got the black Sierra by Cole Haan yesterday. Unfortunately as you say, the photos aren't that great on Nordies site, especially since this is a black bag, but this was my first CH bag and I was STUNNED at how nice the leather is and how well made the bag is. The lining is a sort of satin canvas fabric, very nice. It has lots of "stash" pockets and the metal work is lovely and quite substantial.

Cole Haan 'Sierra' Satchel - - Nordstrom.com

I ran a search on all the CH handbags at Nordies site for you. Give it a click and look around. There are some killer sale prices on some of the bags. There is also a good variety of styles in the CH collection so you may find something to your liking. I LOVE this black Sierra Satchel. If I didn't have a new Gucci Amalfi arriving tomorrow, I'd be carrying the CH today. Yeah, bag snob, but I will be carrying the CH in short order after I've carried the new Amalfi a while.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/SR?keyword=cole+haan&catname=Handbags+%26+Accessor ies&guidednavon=Y&q=(%22cole+haan%22)+or+%22g+seri es%22+and+categoryid%3a6000017+and+suppresssearch% 3a0&hn=16+header&bd=N&catid=6000017&catid2=6000259 &catname1=Handbags+%26+Accessories&catname2=Handba gs&gn=1%2ccatid2&initsearch=False&sort=4&viewall=0 &searchorigin=KeywordSearch