Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been absent from this forum and from the store off and on for quite a while dealing with some health issues. I just saw yesterday that most anniversary merch has been marked down below anniversary prices, which is nothing short of ridiculous. I'm pretty horrified.

I've been really nonplussed with the way nordstrom has been doing business lately, and find that I am not able to best serve my customers. I will most likely be leaving the company this coming month for this reason and others. If you need a price adjustment on your anniversary merchandise please feel free to pm me and I will try to help you today, tomorrow I leave for time off and will not be able to assist until I return in a couple weeks.

My sincere apologies for this confusing and counterintuitive policy, which is a disservice to customers and employees alike.

I'm really sorry that you have been dealing with health issues - here's hoping you're feeling at your best again soon!

Reactions: mrsbagalot1222
It happens every year...the best part of the anniversary sale is the sale that happens right afterwards!

I was surprised that the Burberry jacket I bought went to 50% off. I went to my local Nordstrom's for a PA & was told they couldn't do it since the item was already on sale when I purchased it. I was surprised because I've never had an issue getting a PA.

So, I purchased the jacket online (my size & color was still available) & returned the one I bought in store. I feel badly for the SA at Cherry Hill that lost her commission, but the price difference was too large for me to ignore.

I'm sure there are plenty of others that did the same thing. Too bad Nordstrom isn't consistent with their price adjusting...either do it for everyone or don't do it at all.

2manybags,Thank you for this information. I'm so glad that I saw your post , I ordered the same Burberry Jacket during anniversary sale and planed to give it to my sister for Christmas present. I'll go to the store to return it tomorrow and buy one in store.

Does anyone know how long it takes for price adjustments to show up on your credit card (regular card, not the nordies card)? Last Thursday and Friday I chatted online and was given a PA, and I can see in the "my orders" section that the prices truly were adjusted but so far I have not seen any credits in my cc activity? I made some returns to multiple stores this weekend and those already showed up.

Does anyone know how long it takes for price adjustments to show up on your credit card (regular card, not the nordies card)? Last Thursday and Friday I chatted online and was given a PA, and I can see in the "my orders" section that the prices truly were adjusted but so far I have not seen any credits in my cc activity? I made some returns to multiple stores this weekend and those already showed up.
I think the time varies. For one I saw it immediately but others took a few days. I did fee last Wednesday and just saw the credits in my account last night.

Reactions: mrsbagalot1222

I've gotten some as quick as the next day others within 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.