Nordies has The New Tokidoki

1. They put them out this AM at our local store & the smaller pieces are already sold out. The Citta Rosa line is really cute, we snagged a Cocciollo for her school books & laptop.

pictures of Citta Rosa pattern.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Very cute & selling fast!!!
  2. Very cute!
  3. Thanks so much for posting pics!!
  4. No problem, I know the print was being discussed the other night. It is so much cuter in person, I just wish it had a new Gee? I am not sure what the little guy is called, but it's the same as on the Playground & cammo print.
  5. That's so cute!! Never seen them before.
  6. very cute!!
  7. So cute!!!! Thank you for sharing. =)
  8. OMG I loooove it! i think this is the best tokidoki line yet. i have to get some of these. very cute :smile:

9. I think it's quee. I was thinking the same thing since the other editions had different quees that came with.
  10. This is so cute! I might have to try to check it out at my Nordies!
  11. omg I'm so glad I didn't ge the cammo for the sake of buying apiece of this line. this pattern is so much cuter and less scary looking imo
  12. I called Nordstrom SCP earlier today, these bags arrived a few days ago. I have to check them out in person asap, I want a tote. =)
  13. I saw the Mama? tote. it was very cute!
  14. that is so cute!
  15. Really? Thanks, I can't wait to see it. Have to be fast before they fly off the shelves. =)