Nordies Designer Sale 40% Off-Presale Now

1. Hey guys -
    Quick FYI: Nordstrom is having their Designer Sale on June 4th, but the presale is happening right now. 40% off most Designers including Chloe, YSL, Burberry, D&G, Jimmy Choo, and Marc Jacobs.

According to my SA, Phil.. It's
    YSL - Muses and Downtowns
    Burberry - Denim Quilted
    Chloe- Almost all Chloes except metallics
    Jimmy Choo - All Jimmy Choos including Ramona, Marin
    Marc Jacobs - Satchels without names if that makes sense

It's definitely worth checking out. Good hunting, Ladies.

** Oops, sorry - Forgot to Mention my Nordstrom is Valley Fair and some of the styles were going really fast**
  2. Ohhh...I have been eyeing Jimmy Choos all morning, but I can't buy another bag right now! GRRR...oh, what the heck, I'm going to call anyway.
  3. Aw man...I wish I knew what the MJ "satchels without names" are. :sad:
  4. Is this happening at all Nordies? Can I just call and ask which ones are on sale? TIA! :smile:
  5. I just called the Nordies at park meadows, they are not having a sale
  6. ^ Actually last week a SA told me that the Park Meadows Nordstrom would be putting bags on sale June 6th. I was just hoping they might be doing a pre-sale I was unaware of. Thanks anyways!
  7. Hmm...I know the Nordstrom Half Yearly starts on June 6. My SA told me the Designer Stuff, at Valley Fair goes on sale, a few days earlier as a courtesy to their higher end customers as the half-yearly tends be a madhouse.

The presale seemed to be on the hush hush, as none of the prices were marked and my SA needed a special pricing gun. But it's definitely worth looking into. I'll do some recon during lunch and get back with more details.
  8. YES!!! The pre-sale is on ALL Nordstrom boutiques. The one at Valley Fair Mall (San Jose) has TONS of Chloe, D&G, Marc Jacobs, YSL, Jimmy Choos on sale. Ask for my favorite SA, Georgette! 408-248-2180. Goodluck!
  9. OMG!!! I want a YSL Downtown!
  10. I went to Seattle Nordstrom yesterday, they just have chloe , burberry mark down, and i have asked the SA if the YSL Downtown or muse or Gucci bags marked down yet they said they don't know yet ,no preorder yet.
    Do u know what color of downtown bag is on sale and how many % they marked down ?
  11. I'm a bit frustrated. My Nordstrom in Park Meadows keeps denying there is a pre-sale. They suggested I call back June 4th to see what will be included in the sale on June 6th.
  12. I did some recon and found there is a presale on June 4. If you shop at the Nordstrom in Valley Fair, my SA, Philomena, can help you.
  13. i called the vally Nordstrom, no downtowns are on sale, the only one left of muse is the olive color according to the sa. :confused1:
  14. Lala, I saw one this afternoon in black. I guess it sold out fast!
  15. Is it including designer shoes as well??