NORCAL purseforum luncheon pics!!!!

OMG!!! Luvly ladies and beautiful bags...such fun. I'm jealous but happy for all of you. I can't think of a better way to spend the day. Thanks for sharing the pics.:heart:

Thanks for sharing those pics! Looks like you had such a wonderful time, and those favors are too cute! Cannot wait till the Midwest PF Meeting- we just have to get one together!!!

Glad everyone had so much fun!!!

wow! good on you girls!!! i'm so jealous!!! it looks like you all had a great time!!! its great to see pics!!!! I'm kinda shocked that no one bought anything! hehehe!!!

pursemama said:
Pursegalsf, I wish you had told me to help you with the favors...that's alot of time and work :hrmm:! You really made it extra special for us all!...so sweet! :love:

Aw, I wish you had told me as well. We would have been happy to have helped! Thanks so much for making them...they are just too adorable! :heart: :heart:
(Kylie, thanks for helping pick it out! It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen!)

Pursemama - thank you for choosing the place and the food. Everything was delicious - especially that steak (I wish I had taken up your offer for that 2nd piece! :lol: )

The conversations were great, and I can't remember the last time when I've laughed so hard...Everyone is so funny!! And though most of us were good :angel: , I know there were a couple of ladies that there going to make a purchase. :biggrin:

Kyliereese (the baby) was adorable! She may have not been interested in our purses during the lunch, but while we were browsing at NM, she was posing and and carrying the bags just like the best of 'em! Too cute! :amuse:

Hi! We just got home from SF. I just wanted to say thanks to Pursegal, Pursemama, KylieReese for organizing this wonderful lunch! It was so much fun!!! It was a pleasure to meet you all! Everyone was so nice and the lunch was really yummy. :biggrin: Can't wait to see you all again!
(I'm the one in the pink shirt with the LV Recital btw)

PS I didn't end up getting the Segur. :cry: LV made a mistake and charged me for a 2,000 bag instead of the 1100 and when they tried to fix it and charge me the right amount I went over my daily limit and the transaction would not go through! :rant: It took 1 1/2 hours of them talking to my bank trying to fix it but in the end I said forget it. Boo!!!! I'm just going to get a Speedy at NM in June. But I did end up getting another Hermes scarf. And despite all of the hassle it was a fabulous day because I got to meet all of you fantastic ladies!!!!! :biggrin:

How fun was that?! It looks like a splendid time was had by all! And it's wonderful to see the original Miss Kylie Reese in the foreground. We need more mother/daughter members here - especially on Mother's Day.

crochetbella said:
Hi! We just got home from SF. I just wanted to say thanks to Pursegal, Pursemama, KylieReese for organizing this wonderful lunch! It was so much fun!!! It was a pleasure to meet you all! Everyone was so nice and the lunch was really yummy. :biggrin: Can't wait to see you all again!
(I'm the one in the pink shirt with the LV Recital btw)

PS I didn't end up getting the Segur. :cry: LV made a mistake and charged me for a 2,000 bag instead of the 1100 and when they tried to fix it and charge me the right amount I went over my daily limit and the transaction would not go through! :rant: It took 1 1/2 hours of them talking to my bank trying to fix it but in the end I said forget it. Boo!!!! I'm just going to get a Speedy at NM in June. But I did end up getting another Hermes scarf. And despite all of the hassle it was a fabulous day because I got to meet all of you fantastic ladies!!!!! :biggrin:

Awws, I'm so sorry what about what happened. Well, I'm glad that you guys got home safe. It was great meeting you!

that looks like so much fun! i'll be in san jose this summer... def let me know when another one occurs! the pics are gorgeous-- u girls are beautiful!!!!