NOR-CAL purse forum meeting!

Okay Im IN please let me know a date and place. I have been everwhere in the world EXCEPT Ca. Im so excited ( it gives me a reason to carry my big gucci sitting in the closet!) Can't wait to shop with you all!

Woohoo! I'm glad the plans are coming along...I need to bookmark this thread so I can see what the updates are!:biggrin:

Pursegal (and Pursemomma for the idea) -- thanks for being the unofficial organizer of all this. Please let me know if you need any help with anything...

mello_yello_jen said:
Cheesecake factory sounds great!!

And I just found out Macy*s Elite cardholders get free parking for 3 hours! Woohoo!

Wow, that's so great!! How does it work exactly? Do you just flash the Macy's card at the guy behind the counter? (also, is this at the O'Farrell garage behind Macy's, or the one under Union Square itself?)

Thanks in advance!!! :smile:

jenna said:
Wow, that's so great!! How does it work exactly? Do you just flash the Macy's card at the guy behind the counter? (also, is this at the O'Farrell garage behind Macy's, or the one under Union Square itself?)

Thanks in advance!!! :smile:

A darling LJer told me that it's the one under Union Square itself but I haven't actually tried to take advantage of this benefit yet so I'll update you ladies this weekend when I drag my boyfriend to cheesecake factory, haha! (Anyone want to meet me afterwards for shopping or something? Wed for sure, Fri is a possibility, and Sat for sure.)

Eileen - I'm sooo excited!! I keep thinking about this when I'm suppose to be doing homework =/

But yes, I just posted up how to get free parking in case you didn't know before. I can't wait!!