non sticky lipgloss?

i loooove Mac lip jelly :love: (it comes in a tupe) !! i get tons of compliments when i wear it, and its not sticky at alllllll. Just too sheer (or at least the two colors i have are).
your should try it really :upsidedown:

I like the Mark (by Avon) electro lights lipglosses. They are my favorite. I used to be a lip balm girl b/c glosses are usually so sticky but these are perfect.

Not really a lip gloss, but more of a lipstick with high shine is Dior addict ultra shine. I just bought a new color called ultra satin #480 and I love it. Also, they come in beautiful tubes! Just the container is worth it, lol.

Laura Mercier "Bitten" lip glosses are completely smooth and non-tacky. They come in a variety of neutral shades. These are the glosses that you squeeze from a tube NOT the ones with the wand applicator. I am currently using the color "Subtle Lips" - and love it!

Lancome's Juicy Tubes are waaaaay too sticky for me! I just switched to Lancome's Juicy Wear, and it's amazing. It's not exactly a lip gloss, more like a combo of lipstick/lip gloss since you put it on in two steps. But it keeps the color on nicely, and my hair doesn't start sticking to my lips when I'm wearing it. I love it!:heart:

Leanne