Non-Kooba forum frequenters: Do you like this bag?

Do you like or dislike this Kooba Jessie bag?

1. I like it!

2. I dislike it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Im not sure if my title make a whole lot of sense but what I mean is that I am wondering if people who don't really frequent the Kooba forum that often like this bag. I am really interested in the different perspectives of all you guys who frequent the various forums here.

Shown below are two colors of the bag I am talking about, the Kooba Jessie in Bourbon and Raisin.

Please share your thoughts with me. Thank you! Muah :smooch:

2. Sorry, but I'm voting "nay". I like the style, but not the leather. As a fan of smooth leather, this one is too wrinkly for me.
  3. Im voting nay,....the look of the leather reminds me of something and I couldnt have a bag like that ;)
  4. Honestly, the leather looks kinda odd, so I'm also gonna go with "nay" for this one.
  5. LOL! What does it remind you of?
  6. It reminds me of something that has been soaked in water for a long time or the liver of a dead person.:robot:
  7. I'm naying this one. Something about the leather as well as the double belts don't work for me.
  8. I'm just sneaking in to make one small interjection. They make these in Smooth leather too. I'm really out of Kooba now but gotta stick up for possibly one of the most functional Kooba bags out there.

Java Jessie.JPG
  9. Agreed... just not feeling it! :push:
  10. I guess I am in the minority. I like the style of the bag.
  11. Me too.^^
  12. Nay here. I don't like the wrinkly leather either. Other than that it's ok.
  13. I don't mind the that the same kind of leather that they use in the Sienna?
  14. style is ok but that leather I just don't like.
  15. Style and the colors (esp. raisin) I like, but too wrinkly leather for me.