Noir Mahina XL or Black Denim XL????

Lg Blk bag for summer, Mahina XL Blk Denim or Leather?

1. Mahina Denim XL

2. Mahina XL Noir leather

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I want a super casual large summer black bag and have narrowed it down to two choices ladies:
    1) Black Denim XL
    2) Noir Mahina XL

Just so you have a feel for my exisitng handbag wardrobe, I live in Arizona, already have a chanel GST in Black and the new chanel n/s lady braid tote, so I am not lacking for large black bags, just one that works for summer and is easy breezy beautiful when it' s 115 degrees here! Help and TIA! I have the Mahina XL in Gris and I AM IN LOVE! It doesn't screem the logo, it's quietly elegant Louis Vuitton!
    BTW, I have a 3 yr old and am a busy stay at home mom who volunteers so it has to be durable, and I don't know how the denim wears?
  2. I say the leather Mahina...I don't like the denim at all!
  3. leather mahina...
  4. Mahina Noir Leather XL for me too!
  5. I think the leather looks classier!
  6. leather trumps denim, no matter which bag it is!
  7. Leather!! The Denim does NOT do it at ALL for me...
  8. I agree w/all above - the noir leather is just gorgeous!
  9. Trish i thought you already had a gris mahina?
  10. iluvbags, I do:yes: have the XL in Gris and I LOVE it so much, it is the perfect slouchy dressy casual bag for me so I want one in black too! I am starting to prefer bags where less is more KWIM?? But my SA just told me today when I called about the black leather Mahina that in March (either the 1st or 15th is the drop date for new bags) there will be a new Mahina XL color, kind of a bronzey brown....
  11. btw, saw your avatar, how do you like your Stepehn bag? there have been several mono stephens on eBay lately that have caught my eye!

i also saw on your signature that you yearn for a brown caviar jumbo flap - MEEEE TOOOO! :drool:
  12. Agree with the other posters leather over denim. But if bag is coming out in a bronze/brown leather and you live in warm climate and have black bags...I would go with the bronze when it comes out

13. Your thread is especially of interest to me!! I have an XL noir, AND a 3 yr old (+a 1.5 yr old too). I love my Noir, and am contemplating a Denim as well, like you, to be more casual. I've tried it in person, and LOVED it. It'll just be a matter of time for me, esp. since the price increase which kinda ticked me off.
    So since u already have a leather, a denim might be nice for summer. And def.casual.
    Please LMK what you decide!!!!

BTW, the March drop date is for a new Mahina XL leather colour?

I have a feeling it's going to be an expensive 2008 for me. I'm ADDICTED to the XL.
  14. Well, I usually prefer the leather version, but you said casual, so I voted Denim!! And the denim wears really well, no worries for the durability! Plus, its nice to have a little diversity since you already have a leather one ;)
  15. I have 2 denim bags and LOVE them!!! I have the black neo cabby and the patchwork speedy. I love them in summer especially!! I'm in Vegas where it's hot, too!!