.?. Noe or Horizontal Lockit .?.

Get the Noe!!! My husband gave me the Noe for Christmas, and it is beautiful. I LOVE it. I do have to get over the fear of carrying it. It's my first LV. I am totally hooked. I'm ashamed to say i own a couple fakes from Canal Street. Never again. I think my hubby finally bought me the real thing to keep me off Canal Street!

Both look great, but if you want a shoulder bag, then go for Noe. Have you considered buying both bags from e-luxury so that you can compare them at home? You can then return the bag that you don't want back to e-lux. I've never bought from e-lux, so I recommend reviewing their website to see their return policy or talk to their customer service rep. before purchasing the bags. I don't think it's a problem to return one of the bags as long as you do it before their time limit. And, e-lux is having free shipping right now, so buy both bags now so that you only have to pay for return shipping for one the bags if you decide to return it. And then you don't have to travel to the LV boutique.