Noe Enabled Too!!!

1. after reading this thread by ichelle and seeing all the pics by mick and everyone else, i buckled under and had to get the noe (even though i never ever wanted the noe because it wasn't a structured bag!). then researching some of your comments about pursekets etc, i was sold!

anyway, the large black epi noe came last week and i've never owned a black LV before so this was another first! after picking up the bandeau yesterday, i paired it up and this was the result:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry the photos are not really great...the weather is dreary and rainy out and there's no good lighting at all and i don't like to use flash at all. but i wanted to share first because i'm so excited that i'm one of the Noe-ers now. :yahoo:i'll post better pics under the tPF flickr group later!

thanks for enabling me all you Noe owners!!! :heart:

2. Gorgeous! Enjoy it! I :heart: my Petit Noe, I eventually want to get the regular size.

3. OOh, that's HOT!!! I like:drool: . Might need to add that bandeau to my b-day :p list

4. ohhh girl that is SHARP! wooooo! :party:

5. love it! can you also do modeling pics???

6. Awesome! Modelling pics plz?:love:

7. That looks fab! Love it!:heart:

8. Love how that looks- congrats on the noe!

9. Love that! Looks amazing!:yes:

10. very pretty! love the combination of the black epi leather and the bandeau

11. you should! it's pretty cheap for an LV item. $120. your DH would probably give you a :nuts: look of approval!

thanks for the inspiration! :heart: they didn't have the groom anymore! but i think this works better for the black epi.

ok will do soon! i also need to model my montaigne bowling gm too!

and glad everyone else is liking the black bandeau + black epi pair up!

12. I have the black epi Petit Noe and LOVE IT!!! :yahoo: Good job and nice bag!

13. Congrats on the Noe. this bag has really grown on me too. I want one in the epi as well but haven't decided which color to get.

14. OooHhhh..beautiful bag. I love how you paired it with the bandeau. Very classy.

15. they look gorgeous together!! I love that combo :love: