Nochnoy Dozor

1. Has anyone seen this movie? Personally, I thought it was awesome. The movie was based on a popular Russian fantasy novel about good vs. evil. It features vampire, shapeshifters, witches, warlocks, you name it. It isn't one of those Hollywood special effect movies, but the special effects are done in such a way that it looks natural (understated, doesn't look like special effects). The music is very good as well.

The sequel is already out, I'm waiting for it to get released in the U.S.. The third one is supposed to come out in Europe soon.

2. I really liked this movie, I got so sick of waiting for the second one to come out that I just downloaded it and the english subtitles :s
    I really liked how inventive it was, in both the story and the special effects. Can't wait for the third one!

3. Yay!!! Somebody else has seen it too!!!!:yahoo: For a while I thought I was alone. It was such an awesome movie! I wish I could find a copy of the novel here in the states (translated, of course).

I don't know when the sequel will get released in the states though ... My F in SG has a copy of Nochnoy Dozor and that was how I got to see it, but I don't think he has the sequel.

I really want to see how the trilogy end.

Oh, I also can't seem to locate the soundtrack for the film. Do they even have a soundtrack?

4. I looked for a soundtrack and I don't think there is one!

Can you belive that the budget was only $4.5 million. You'll like the second film, I thought that some of the elements were so well done. Its a bit crazy though, I can't remember many specifics (I saw it like 10 months ago) but there are some interesting developments!

Apparantly the third film is being done in English!!