Nobody...I mean Nobody Like Paris Hilton....

1. Not only were Paris Hilton's cd sales bad...REALLY bad. Now it seems she has another problem...nobody likes her.
    And the people who work at Bungalow 8, the New York nightclub, are no different, because after the MTV Video Music Awards last Thursday, Paris and her friends (including Brandon Davis and Sean "P. Diddy" Combs) were denied entry to the after party at the club.
    The incident even went so far as to end with Paris in tears arguing with police. I guess Karma comes around for everyone. And this just a few weeks after Paris laughed at Tara Reid who was denied entry to Hyde in LA.

Here's are pictures:

paris-hilton-bungalow-8-06.jpg paris-hilton-bungalow-8-07.jpg paris-hilton-bungalow-8-08.jpg paris-hilton-bungalow-8-10.jpg
  2. I wonder whos that chick she's with...

3. ^^^Yeah! Who is that?

4. it's just a random friend i'm guessing.....some people were saying that it's Lenny Kravitz daughter but I've seen her and she doesn't look like her...i think it's a random friend.

5. No way is that Lenny's daughter she's with- Zoe is gorgeous.

6. ^^You mean Paris has a random friend who is not famous or immediately recognizable? I guess she has whittled away all of those kinds of friends....

7. I sure hope that's not Zoe....I'd be disappointed :sad:

8. I dont want to sound immature but..
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH! :yahoo: :wlae: :roflmfao: :lol: :jammin: :upsidedown: !

9. thats stupid. why wouldnt they just let her in.. its not like ppl would leave because she's there. i like her.. :p

10. Ditto!!

11. I really feel sorry for her, NOT!!!

12. Paris Hilton!:yucky::yucky::yucky:

13. Ditto!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

14. i read that and i was like "yeah remember that tara reid incident?"

15. Maybe she was denied entry for that pocketbook her "friend" was carrying. Ew what is that?