No White After Labor Day? Couldn't Carry Azur Any Longer

1. Even though all through the summer I swore I would try to carry my Azur Speedy once the weather changed, I guess I just couldn't break the old adage: No white (shoes or bags) after Labor Day! School (I teach 2nd grade) started last week and I just couldn't do it, even though the sun is shining and the weather is still HOT. So, I packed away my Azur Speedy 30 and inaugurated her twin sister, my Damier Speedy 30. She is BEAUTIFUL, don't you think?

[​IMG]

Sorry for the setting... my messy computer desk. :shrugs:Oh well.

2. Awwwww....

Sorry to hear that your Azur is hibernating until spring, but luckily I live in the tropics, and I plan to keep wearing mine....It is nice though, to have a crisp fall day with the leaves changing, and carrying your damier ebene....

3. Could someone tell me what Labour Day is about and the white issue? :biggrin:

Love your speedy :smile:

4. Hot! Its my all time fave, best ever LV bag purchased in 15 years!!! I have it in 25!!!:tup:

5. I wonder who made that up? I have no problem with other people doing white after Labor Day but, funny thing, I can't do white after Labor Day myself. I must have been really young when that programming set in because it's just second nature for me to put away the whites after Labor Day.

I bought a white MC Speedy in August and as much as I adore it, I can't bring myself to wear it. Now I'm schleping my mono Dentelle Batignolles everyday. Another funny thing, I have no problem doing off-white or beige all year long. :confused1:

6. Love the Damier, it's perfect for Fall!

7. I am the same way. I put away my azur speedy 25 and went and bought the ebene damier speedy 25 and have been carrying her since 9/5.

8. Oh your damier speedy is pretty ..
    I have that same no white rule. (I remember my grandma's lecture about it! - of course she never wore anything except dresses and hose!) The main reason I can't bring myself to buy anything from the White MC line.. would hate to pack it away half the year.

9. I Live In Spain, In The Mediterranean Coast, And Even If It Will Be Warm Until End Octover, I Find The Azur Too "summer Remainding" To Carry Till Then, So I Guess I Will Keep It In The Closed Until Next April Once This Month Ends.
    HERE ARE MY TWO ONLY LV.
    I WANTED TO SELL THE BRERA BECAUSE I FIND IT TOO SMALL, BUT MAYBE I LL CHAGE MY MIND..
    I HAD A TOILE MONOGRAM NOE ( MY VERY FIRST BAG!) BUT I SOLD IT BECAUSE IT WAS UNCONFORTABLE TO CARRY.

damier lv (1).JPG BALENCIAGA,VUITTON.jpg
  10. I don't go by that! I wear white ALL YEAR LONG! Oh well, it will get a nice nap!

11. it seems stupid but i 'll keep using the balenciaga...:p

12. dell are those blue jeans lvs yours?

13. they are gorgeus. i love lv jeans

14. I never follow this rule. I wear white year round and will carry my azur for sure.

15. I'm going to be the odd one out, and say I wear anything I want, including white bags, all year round...no rules. lol (Then again, I live in Florida.) But your Damier is beautiful nonetheless!