No Tags?

MittenedThings

OK just one more
O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
I finally went in and got the Bleecker Leather Small Zip Hobo yesterday, and I'm a little bit concerned. I had them gift wrap my bag (without my having seen it first) and when I opened it last night, I realized there was no (price) tag. the little plastic loop where the tag should have been is there, but the price tag itself is not. I know the bag is still new, etc. and I don't anticipate returning it, but what if it doesn't work out and I want to return it later? Will Coach still accept it? (I have the receipt and everything).

And yeah I know it's sad that I'm kind of put off by something so trivial, and I'm surprised by how irked I am myself!

Isn't that one of the bags that got marked down recently? When I was in Coach the other day I noticed that the display model of the marked down gallery tote had the reg. tag missing, and a tiny brown one on it instead with the new price. Maybe that is why it was missing on yours? :confused1: IDK just a possibility...

did you try looking inside (if there's a zippered pocket)?? I bought a carly bag from the boutique and it didn't have a tag on it cuz it was put up for display but it was in the zippered pocket.

greenpixie, i thought about that, but i thought that they could just rip off that little perforated section with the actual price listed.

spacytracy, yeah, i even looked in the paper stuffing to see if it got tucked in and lost in the mess. no such luck :-/ thanks for the suggestion though.

I finally went in and got the Bleecker Leather Small Zip Hobo yesterday, and I'm a little bit concerned. I had them gift wrap my bag (without my having seen it first) and when I opened it last night, I realized there was no (price) tag. the little plastic loop where the tag should have been is there, but the price tag itself is not. I know the bag is still new, etc. and I don't anticipate returning it, but what if it doesn't work out and I want to return it later? Will Coach still accept it? (I have the receipt and everything).

And yeah I know it's sad that I'm kind of put off by something so trivial, and I'm surprised by how irked I am myself!

It would annoy me, too. I like to save all my tags! I'd call the store and ask them if it would be a problem for a possible future return--see what they say.

About a year ago when I ordered my Carly, the tags were missing and I got really mad. Same thing happened to my Ergo and I actually had to return that because it had a popped stitch. To make matters worse, the store had to order one for me and didn't even include a receipt so the girl behind the counter was giving me a hard time!! It was awful!