No Stripping Today! ... Straight to the BAGS!!! (10 pics)

1. Hi ladies and gents ... just thought I'd share my new babies, pre-price hike of course! Got them last week but just been lazy to post ... so here they are, no stripping, no teasing ... at least not today, LOL!

Presenting:

Ms. Onatah GM in Aubergine:love: ~ have been wanting this lovely since they first came out, but got sidetracked by other bags (of course!). So, when I was in Rodeo and my SA said they had one in excellent brand spanking new condition, I jumped on it before they're totally all gone. I also think she will match fairly close to my Violette Zippy and Cles that's on the way ... I'll post pics when I get them.

Ms. Mono Speedy 35 ~ what can I say ... I just love this size, not too big like I thought (and thank you for the tPFr's that said for me to go for it!).

Ms. Azur Speedy 30 ~ had to have something Azur, so why not a Speedy to almost complete my Speedy collection:graucho:

Ms. Azur Mini Pochette ~ such a cutie, just couldn't resist.

As always, thank you for letting me share my excitement and LVoe for LV!:tender:

spe 35 -01.jpg spe 35 -02.jpg spe 35 -03.jpg spe 35 -04.jpg spe 35 -05.jpg
  2. Just a few more ... the inside of the Onatah GM and comparison pics of the Speedy 35 and Speedy 30.

spe 35 -06.jpg spe 35 -07.jpg spe 35 -08.jpg spe 35 -09.jpg spe 35 -10.jpg
  3. :drool::drool::drool:

4. wow congrats!! the onatah is so gorgeous!

and thank you for not stripping! i hate that, just show me the goodies!!:push:

5. sweeeet buys! Congratz, just beautiful!

6. wow congrats sweetpurple, beautiful purchase..
    may I know how much is the price for your Onatah?, the color is to die 4.
    :tup::tup:

7. W:drool:W I LOve Everything!! Congrats!!

8. Congrats.. awesome new purchases ! I didn't know stores still had the aubergine onatah hanging around !

9. You hit the jackpot!! Congrats... BEAUTIFUL bags!!

ps- love that they left the clear plastic on the handles for you :yes:

10. i :heart: onatah & azur! thanks for sharing your goodies w/ us!

11. i looooove them all! congrats!

12. I actually like the stripping haha but congrats on your nurmerous great purchases!!

13. Love them all, but that Onatah is just stunning!!:love:

14. Wow, the Onatah is STUNNING... love the color! :heart:
    Love the Speedies, too! Great purchases, congrats!

15. I love all of your stuff Sweet Purple, but eps. the Onatah!! Congratz!!