No Stripping Today! ... Straight to the BAGS!!! (10 pics)

1. Hi ladies and gents ... just thought I'd share my new babies, pre-price hike of course! Got them last week but just been lazy to post ... so here they are, no stripping, no teasing ... at least not today, LOL!

Ms. Onatah GM in Aubergine:love: ~ have been wanting this lovely since they first came out, but got sidetracked by other bags (of course!). So, when I was in Rodeo and my SA said they had one in excellent brand spanking new condition, I jumped on it before they're totally all gone. I also think she will match fairly close to my Violette Zippy and Cles that's on the way ... I'll post pics when I get them.

Ms. Mono Speedy 35 ~ what can I say ... I just love this size, not too big like I thought (and thank you for the tPFr's that said for me to go for it!).

Ms. Azur Speedy 30 ~ had to have something Azur, so why not a Speedy to almost complete my Speedy collection:graucho:

Ms. Azur Mini Pochette ~ such a cutie, just couldn't resist.

As always, thank you for letting me share my excitement and LVoe for LV!:tender:
    spe 35 -01.jpg spe 35 -02.jpg spe 35 -03.jpg spe 35 -04.jpg spe 35 -05.jpg
  2. Just a few more ... the inside of the Onatah GM and comparison pics of the Speedy 35 and Speedy 30.
    spe 35 -06.jpg spe 35 -07.jpg spe 35 -08.jpg spe 35 -09.jpg spe 35 -10.jpg
  3. :drool::drool::drool:
  4. wow congrats!! the onatah is so gorgeous!

and thank you for not stripping! i hate that, just show me the goodies!!:push:
  5. sweeeet buys! Congratz, just beautiful!
  6. wow congrats sweetpurple, beautiful purchase..
    may I know how much is the price for your Onatah?, the color is to die 4.
  7. W:drool:W I LOve Everything!! Congrats!!
  8. Congrats.. awesome new purchases ! I didn't know stores still had the aubergine onatah hanging around !
  9. You hit the jackpot!! Congrats... BEAUTIFUL bags!!

ps- love that they left the clear plastic on the handles for you :yes:
  10. i :heart: onatah & azur! thanks for sharing your goodies w/ us!
  11. i looooove them all! congrats!
  12. I actually like the stripping haha but congrats on your nurmerous great purchases!!
  13. Love them all, but that Onatah is just stunning!!:love:
  14. Wow, the Onatah is STUNNING... love the color! :heart:
    Love the Speedies, too! Great purchases, congrats!
  15. I love all of your stuff Sweet Purple, but eps. the Onatah!! Congratz!!