No Pink

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
Okay well the end of my journey for a pink XL Heritage satchel is over. So I ended up driving to Coach today to order the white one. Anyways, this one my first choice so I am happy but I kinda had my hopes up for the pink one for some reason. So it should be here in 3-5 days!!!! Can't wait :yahoo: :tup: :love:

Ya I love the khaki/white combo they have out now. It looks so fresh and springy but I feel like I can where it anytime. I just thought it would be nice to put a lil pink in my collection, but oh well! I can't wait!!!!!!

Okay well the end of my journey for a pink XL Heritage satchel is over. So I ended up driving to Coach today to order the white one. Anyways, this one my first choice so I am happy but I kinda had my hopes up for the pink one for some reason. So it should be here in 3-5 days!!!! Can't wait :yahoo: :tup: :love:
Great choice ashdir... :tup: Don't know if you saw my pics, but this is the XL satchel that I got about 2 weeks ago... you'll love it... enjoy! :tup:

Ya I have been wanting this bag and seeing your pics just made it final. lol Love it!!! Have you been using it? If so how is it?
Nope I actually haven't broken the bag in yet, its still in the dust bag ever since i have brought it home... i just can't get myself to use it yet, I want to BUT its so cold here that its hard to break it out when the weather is like 20 degrees... i'll be using it soon... its just hard to use it when it just snowed <sigh>... its hard to get me in the "spring" mood when i see snow... :crybaby: