No One Can Help Her Now!

1. [​IMG]
    Britney Spears is being dropped by her divorce attorney, Laura Wasser!
    The fallen pop star paid a visit to Wasser earlier this week and looked extremely distraught as she left her offices.
    Wasser’s resignation couldn’t have come at a worse time for Spears, as her ex-husband Kevin Federline ramps up his efforts to get primary physical custody of Tater Tot and Small Fry.
    TMZ is reporting that Wasser has put Spears in touch with other lawyers who could help the former singer in her ongoing custody battle, but Spears has become so reliant on Wasser that she doesn’t like any of the alternatives.
    Poor Brit.
    She’s lost in this world. Drowning.

2. all i can say is. She seriously needs to get her act together. It does not look good that she is being dropped by her attorney.

3. same old song....on a broken record......NEXT!

4. THat's when you know you're a hot mess, when your lawyer won't take your $$$ anymore...

5. ^^ Seriously.

6. Meh..I feel sorry for her.

7. :yes:

8. :push:

9. pray for Britney!

10. Yikes! brit brit better get her act together soon!!!

11. UGH......she is gonna lose those babies...get yer sh^& together girl!

12. I can't believe she's a Sagittarius.

13. Team Kevin Strikes Their Deadliest Blow!

Filed under: Exclusives! > Baby Blabber > Drugs > Celebrity Feuds > Britney Spears > Legal Matters > Kevin Federline
    [​IMG]
    Dayum, these people really mean business!
    Haven’t they heard of “weekends off”???
    The bitter and public battle to save Britney’s babies has just reached a whole new level!!!
    Sources close to the situation reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that the drug treatment facility that Spears spent a month in earlier this year, Promises, has just been served with a subpoena today.
    Kevin and his lawyers, Mark Vincent Kaplan and James Simon, are on a mission.
    “They are pursing all relevant evidence from every potential source and every available witness, including witnesses who might actually believe they could succeed in becoming unavailable,” a source tells PerezHilton.com.
    When Kaplan was asked, he said “They will not succeed.”
    Britney’s rehab is just the latest target in the subpoena smackdown. Assistant and “cousin” Alli Sims was recently served, as were former bodyguard Daimon Ship and former assistant Shannon Funk.
    Who’s next? Anyone is possible!
    The legal dramz begins next month in court.
    Can’t wait!

14. if you lose your kids to kfed you must really have a problem! why cant she just settle down and lay low? i just had a baby 3 months ago and i have no desire to party like that. i WANT to be at home with her. whats brits deal?!

15. :yes: