No of posts going down??

1. Hi

I am not sure if I am going mad but I am sure when I posted yesterday I had over 900 posts and at the time of posting it is 896!?!

Anyone else having this problem

TIA

Rachel:flowers:

2. ME ME ME!!! I just reached a little over 1,000 this afternoon and then i noticed it went down to 888.. WHAT THE HECK??

3. I noticed the same thing last week during my posts...That my number was decreasing and starting over around 260-280 somewhere in there. I posted alot last week, but there was a point where I stopped and said to myself "I know I passed that number yesterday or the day before and now I am at it again".

4. I am sorry ladies, I had to purge some old posts (MP1) while cleaning up the database from unnecessary junk.

Those of you who posted in there, lost some posts.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

:shame:

5. oh oki.. now, I understand why my numbers went down as well.... thanks for the clarification..

6. haha ok that explains it.. cuz i was like i hit 20000!! wooohoo. hehe then iws like. uh?? maybe i didnt.teehee

7. Glad to hear this,I thought I was losing my mind :nuts: .One minute I had 997 then bam dropped down to 950 :sad: .

8. Thanks Vlad. I really thought I was going mad for a while! Just so glad I'm not!:yes:

9. ooooh that explains a lot.

10. Thanks for the update. That explains it!!