No ! No !.... She Just "LOOKS" Homeless

Jan 23, 2006
ur.jpg

Clad in her trademark torn leggings, Mary-Kate Olsen is single-handedly spearheading the Beverly Hills street urchin look. Spare some change?

Just because she appears homeless, don't think that looking this heinous comes cheap -- MK's custom designed fur coat from a French fashion house comes in at a whopping $11 000 and her orthopedic torture devices disguised as high-end footwear from Balenciaga will run you about $1500.

She can afford expensive fur coats but the girl can't even buy a pair of real pants. She looks so sad and she has a creepy old person look about her.

it looks like she's trying to be some kind of old, eccentric diva. I know she's rich and her career isn't as it used to be on the small screen, but I don't think she's at that stage where that's appropriate yet...

Personally, i respect anyone with a unique sense of style. She has balls, and for better or worse this look is her own. As others said-- we knew who this thread was about without even looking. At least her cootch isn't hanging out like other young A-listers. More power to her.