No-No Hair Removal system

1. This was just released at Sephora and I was wondering if anyone had tried it.

I was sort of shocked by the price,actually. $250 I don't know if it's worth it. I get pretty dark hair on my upper legs that I would like to minimize. I haven't decided whether I want to shell out the money for it yet?

2. Nobody has considered purchasing this, has any opinions or has used it? I have to admit I bought it and used it for the first time. It did remove the hair and no pain no noise but it did emit the odor of cinched hair which was to be expected.

It was a little time consuming though.

3. I've never heard of it. Did it take off all the hair smooth? I'm curious to know how long it lasts....

4. I've heard of it, but I'm going to wait until there's review about it. I'm not willing to drop a lot if it doesn't work.

5. I want to try it, but I havent found any reveiws on it yet.

6. I just saw the ad for this on sephora too! I have no idea how well it works. I'm waiting till I hear some reviews about it before I buy it as well!

Heath - are the results as smooth as shaving/waxing?

7. It is more of a tool to reduce hair density, really. No it is not as smooth as shaving because when you shave you not only cut/take the hair, but you also remove the top layer of skin with it.

I just used it to try it, I can't really speak of results at this point. It did remove the hair but I feel very fine stubble on them at the moment, it's probably because you're supposed to use the buffer after you work on an area to smooth away the crystallized hair.

If you just want an alternative to shaving or waxing, I don't know If I would recommend this because, like I said, it is time consuming. You might spend an hour on treatment 2-3 times a week. But if you are looking for a hair density reduction then I might recommend it (can't say yet only used it once). I get dark thick hair on the back of my legs and around my bikini line that is difficult to shave so I'm hoping this works.

8. I'm still trying to make up my mind whether to get this or not. I'm also waiting for reviews!! Although laser hair removal is lowering their prices here...

9. i read a review of this elsewhere and the woman said that she had burned herself numerous times with this, and also that it had malfunctioned and she'd had to switch it for another one which developed the same issue. sounds really cool but also a little scary to me :wtf:.

10. It's not recommended for people with sensitive skin. Thats what it does, it burns the hair. You're not supposed to use it on your face or anywhere in the genital area beyond the bikini line.

11. heyyas, ahhhh. i'm a 19 year old male who lives in australia. i purchased this product about a week ago but only received it today.

i've done a test patch with the No! No! on my left arm, and shaved the same section on my right arm, as well as did a whole large section with the No! No! on my left leg. i was really curious about this product as body hair is a huge issue with me..

i will come back in 2 or 3 days and tell u which hairs have come up faster etc....

12. wow i'd be too scared. i'll stick w/ waxing & good ol' shaving

13. you know, really, it doesnt hurt at all. it does smell like crap... the burnt hair does linger for a while too... but i'm sitting here about 3 hours or so later tugging at the hair surrounding the arm test patch, and some of it is coming out from the root.

i did burn myself a little bit, but that's only because i'm not used to the procedure, i put some aloe vera on the burn and that almost instantly soothed it.

14. ok, made a huge mistake tonight! used the No! No! again in the same area to make sure i got everything, ended up with a few burns, kinda stings too, but i guess with 75 degrees celcius being thrown at your skin it's bound to happen... yeh?

p.s. burns worst at back of knees

15. I'm in no big hurry to remove hair, or to get everything, I'm just trying to get the process going and be consistent with it.

They do say you should concentrate on the easier areas such as the front of the lower leg until you get more practice with the device. The knees are near impossible for me still and its been a month.