No more coach for me

1. No more coach for me:crybaby: at least for quite some time.....
    I bought my first car yesterday, a 04 taurus for a little over 9,000
    yeah and so now i am pretty much poor.
    But at least my car is all paid for!:yahoo:
  2. NO car payment!! HOLLAAA!!! Congrats!!! you will have money for a new bag in no time!!! :smile:
  3. Congratulations on your purchase and for not having to make a car payment! :yes:
  4. Congrats on the car!!! And especially for no car payment - way to go!! :tup:
  5. oh yeah i'm happy! lol but insurance is going to kill me! because yeah i'm under 25, but my mom signed the car with me, so that will help insurance.. right?
    hopefully? please?!
  6. Yes, I am 23 and I chose to still put my new car half in my father's name, and I was the co-signer, so I could get his insurance price. If you live at the same address and she is half owner of the car, it should be fine.

Doesn't it suck how they do this to us? I was always an A student and I have no tickets. But since I am not 25 I get no break.
  7. wow! :wtf: no car payment!?!? Believe me, that will be worth the sacrifice... you go girl!!! :yahoo:
  8. That's great. I doubt I'll ever be able to pay cash for a car.
  9. Congrats on your new car!
  10. Maybe splurge on a scarf roll the window down go for a sunday drives! CONGRATS on your big purchase...

Funny huh, now coach sells purses that cost more than your car, crazy huh! HEHE
  11. No car payment is heaven! My car is paid off and it is wonderful not having that extra bill. Enjoy your new car! :yes:
  12. Congrats on the car!! You'll have money for a new bag in no time!!
  13. CONGRAULATIONS!!!!!!! It's GREAT to have NO car payment!!!! Way to go, girl!!! :tup:
  14. I just bought a new car too (well my grandfather bought it for me) so I don't have a payment either!! It's awesome. but still it doesn't mean I can buy a lot of Coach - because I still have to pay like 3/4 of insurance.. which is like $1600. :sad:
  15. I know how you are car payments on my new audi are out of this world..haven't bought a coach for a few months now... :crybaby: