No Matter How Hard I Try Straying Off...

1. of Chanel, I always ended up buying CHANEL!! LOL! I'm going to get a Light Gold Reissue in 226 (just paid for it! :biggrin: ) and a Cambon Flap Bag by the end of the month!!! I'm sooo happy!! :yahoo:
  2. Congrats! Post modeling pic as soon as they arrive. And for Gods sake just give in! You are totally an addict.
  3. ^LOL! I'm a Chanel Addict indeed!! Minus 2 on my wishlist! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  4. woohoo. can't wait to see pics.
  5. Wow, you are on a roll girl...2 bags on the exciting! Can't wait to see some modeling pics when they arrive. Congrats!
  6. congrats! Rica. Post pics of you bag when they arrive
  7. you found the light gold! Rica that's awesome, you've been so lucky recently finding all the bags you adore! CONGRATS!
  8. Thanks ladies! I'm excited too! The cambon flap was the only bag I wanted from the cambon ligne.. And I'm soo happy to find one! :biggrin:
  9. Congrats!!!! Post pics when they arrive!!!!:nuts:
  10. Congrats! This has definitely been your lucky Chanel year - everything you've wanted has landed in your hands! Loving your growing Chanel collection - especially all those reissues!
  11. That is so exciting! Congrats on your new reissue. You have a nice collection.
  12. I really want to see the light gold IRL! Just called BG to check out their 2.55 for F/W and found out they would only have 226 and 227 in light silver~

Congrats on your new bags! Do post pics as soon as you receive them!
  13. Can't wait to see them....please post pics!
  14. Congrats!! Wow Rica, that's quite the reissue collection you're building!! :nuts: :yahoo:
  15. Thanks ladies! The reissue is on its way here to Hong Kong. :biggrin: The cambon flap will be on the end of the month! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: