NO LOVE for the new LOVE totes???LOL!

yes, the lettering does look very plastic, like something from arts and crafts class. And whats with all this canvas stuff they are putting out??? I guess I will always love original vintage monogram....

Lol I know what you mean, even the runway ones are still sitting around both my NM counter and the actual boutique as are the new ones.
I think the runway version should have had the price range that the new LOVE2 totes do and the new ones should be even cheaper. Oh well.

Congrats on the Cles!

I couldn't agree more I think the runway ones should have had that price because I am sure that is more or less what they are worth
and this ones shouldn't be for sale at all they are not nice :sad:

I don't mind about the canvas tote as I always paid more than $800+ for Chanel canvas bags. For some reason I couldn't deal with the weight of those leather bag (not LV but for example; MJ and Chole) and I love the casual style. I didn't paid for the leather or canvas but I paid for the brand CHANEL.

I still own some more light weight leather bag.

I don't think the price of Love Tote is expensive as it is a Louis Vuitton. It may look cheap but not too cheap and it's cute.

Yeah, I don't like the LVoe 2 totes at all either...wasn't impressed with the first batch anyway, but the second line is even worse! Very cheap-looking, such a shame....

Congrats on your clés though! I'm sure you're gonna love them!