NO LOVE for the new LOVE totes???LOL!

1. So after sittin here lookin at the Khaki MM tote..for almost a week..I still DESPISED IT!LOL! cheap looking.The letters look and feel like plastic!EEEEEEEK!...I was incredibly disappointed!:tdown:

took it back to Saks today.My SA there said they arent doing well sellin them as everyone seems to agree that they are pretty cheap looking IRL.What a shame.I wonder if they had embroidered the logo on the front..i bet they woulda sold alot better..NO?
    ANYWAY.....I ended up buying the AMARANTE cles!:yahoo::tup::heart:
    WOW!LOVES THAT COLOR!!!!!Its so pretty!!SO......hopin the next LV release is better!LOL!
  2. good call. ^ i totally agree!
  3. Agree Agree :yes:!!!!

I got a cles in amarante last friday~ LVoe it so much.

Congrats and enjoy!
  4. pics??????
  5. yea, i dont like tote at all. so blah for so much $$$
  6. It doesn't surprise me. We are dealing with a canvas bag with vinyl letter on it after all.
  7. Well, Im not into them. I wouldn't pay that much for it. Maybe $100, 200 dollars.
  8. Lol I know what you mean, even the runway ones are still sitting around both my NM counter and the actual boutique as are the new ones.
    I think the runway version should have had the price range that the new LOVE2 totes do and the new ones should be even cheaper. Oh well.

Congrats on the Cles!
  9. Well congrats on the new cles!
  10. Glad you were able to find something better to LVOE!! The Amarante is a beautiful color!! Congratulations!
  11. Glad you like the amarante cles better than the tote!
  12. i agree, they kinda scream fashion victim to me. they look like they should cost somewhere around $15 max
  13. I think they look really plain and cheap too. If I didn't know that was LV, I would have guessed that it was some $10-$15 canvas bag
  14. i agree, and congrats!
  15. Congrats on the Amarante cles! Guess LV will have to change the campaign to no LVoe...