No longer a Virgin!!!!!!

1. Hi All,

Every year at Christmas my DH asks for a list of items that I want, he does his shopping on the 23rd and really has no clue (although I :heart: him to death). I was thinking of adding another LV to my collection but I was not really excited about anything.

Well, I've been a lurker in this part of the forum for a while, I love looking at all the eye candy!!!! :love: I've gathered a lot of useful information from everyone!!!!:yahoo:

Let me just start by saying that I did not receive a Birkin or a Kelly, I really want one of each and hope to get either one or both by my birthday:drool: , but I thought, if there happen to be one available, that he would have a heart attack at the price tag. So after gathering so much information from everyone, I decided to ask for an Evelyne PM!!!! For my color choice I only asked that it be a neutral color and this is what my DH surprised me with under our tree!!!
    IMG_0132.JPG IMG_0131.JPG
  2. WOW!!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!! Both are stunning! I think I need that scarf!!
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! those are wonderful gifts and great colors!
  4. Wow, your hubby did soooo good!! Beautiful!!!
  5. Beautiful gifts!!!!! You DH is WONDERFUL!!!!!!
  6. Thanks everyone!!
    He did outdo himself this year!
  7. That is gorgeous! Congratulations!
  8. congrats!!!
  9. aagh, i need that scarf...!
  10. CONGRATULATIONS, SHOPALOT! Beautiful bag and scarf!

Welcome to the dark (orange) side! :smile:
  11. Both choices are beautiful! Congrats!
  12. Congratulations!!! What a beautiful Evelyne!! I'm thinking of getting one in 2008 myself.:yes:
  13. Ooooh, lovely lovely, and that DH is surely a keeper!
  14. Congrats, shopalot!! What a sweet and thoughtful DH you (and with such good taste)!!
  15. Gorgeous!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!