No longer a registered user.

1. Help!
    I made a purchase last week and when I checked my eBay I noticed that the seller is no longer a registered user. I made sure they had good feedback before I made the purchase but now I'm panicking a bit. If I don't receive this item what should I do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. I'm sorry to tell you that but from my experience, this isn't a good sign.
    I've been cheated once on eBay, I'd bought a LV bag and I never received it. The seller had 100% feedback but a few days after buying the bag I also noticed that seller was no longer a registered user. Needless to say, the bag never came and I found out that he had also cheated many other buyers, took the money (and it was A LOT of money) and just dissapeared!:hysteric:
    Of course I reported them to eBay (or was it Paypal?) and I got a refund. But they can only refund you until a certain amount and if the item cost more than that amount, then you just lose your money (that's what happened to me, I lost a lot of money :sad: )
    Maybe that's not the case for you, I really hope that it isn't but the only thing you can do right now is wait. You can also contact the seller if you have his/her e-mail address.
    Was it an expensive item?
  3. Email your seller and see what they have to say. Sometimes, if it's low value items, it has been known for them to arrive, after someone has been kicked off....

You will need to wait 10 days from the end of the auction, before you can start to dispute the transaction, and to do this, go into "My Ebay" and on the left hand side, there should be "Dispute Console". Follow instructions from there, which I imagine would be "Item not received".

How did you pay? How much was the item? Did the auction have buyer protection?

Good luck!

4. I did contact the seller and he said that it has been shipped so I guess I'll just have to wait it out and pray it comes. It wasn't expensive, about $40.00 but it's the principle of the whole thing. Thanks for your suggestions.
  5. ^Did you pay w/ Paypal?
    If it doesn't arrive you'll have recourse.
  6. Surprise! It actually arrived today but she charged me $28.00 for shipping and it only cost her $2.49. How do you think should I deliver her feedback?
  7. I'm not sure if you can give her a feedback when she's no longer registered - at least on German eBay you can't.
  8. I can, only because she's already given me feedback on the one item but not on the second item.
  9. Yeah, I don't think you can leave feedback unless she is reinstated. My guess is that she might have been NARU'ed because she was practicing fee avoidance by concealing the price of the item in the shipping cost.
  10. If you knew the shipping was $28, why did you buy it? If you knew from the beginning, then really the only thing you should do, morally, is leave her the feedback she deserves if she gets reinstated.
  11. The shipping was supposed to be $14.00 but then she sent the bill and overcharged me. I told her it was overcharging but she said that was the price and I wanted the item so I paid it. It was just easier than arguing with her.
  12. Swanky you only get recours if the money is still in their paypal account. I recently won a dispute as agreed by Paypal but they said the seller had no money in their account so they wouldnt refund! Paypal is crap at times
  13. That should have been her loss then. Leave feedback about asking you for more money. Leave a pos or a neutral.