No Job no Coachs

1. :crybaby: Im soooo sad i lost my job a week ago due to a lay off. So now i can't afford to buy anymore Coaches until i get a new job. But on the brighter side. If I get unemployement i will get a few things. I hope i get that so at least i can buy a few small things.Like these.You guys please pray for me that i find another job so i can continue buying my favorite brand of handbags oh and pay for other important things.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'm so sorry that you lost your job. So many companies have been cutting back lately. Hopefully, you can collect unemployment for a while until you find a better job for even more money. Keep positive and you'll get the perfect job to support you Coach purchases again.

3. I just posted about my job and how I wanted someone to take it. I am sorry you lost your job. I hope that you find something better soon. Keep your chin up, something good will come your way!

4. Oh I'm so sorry you lost your job. I hope you can find another soon. Then you must treat yourself to a Coach shopping spree! *hug*

5. ((((HUGS))))

So sorry to hear of your job loss.:sad: But as they say, when one door closes, another opens, so stay positive!

6. So sorry, I feel your pain, I am a SAHM Mom but our health insurance, car ins (due to adding son) went up enough a month that I could have bought a nice bag with that money.......Sooooo no new things for a little bit unless hubby surprises me....OMG that was a good one, can't stop laughing at that (hubby hates purses)

Good Luck finding a job.

7. I'm sorry, hope you find another soon.

8. I'm so sorry to hear that...maybe this is a good thing and you will end up finding an even better job!
    *hugs*

9. I'm sorry to hear about your job loss. I hope you'll find something soon and something that is even better than what you were doing before!

10. awww there there! you will find another! u must see a lay off as an opportunity!

11. Loosing your job really sucks and not just because you can't support your Coach habit! ;) I know exactly how you feel (about not being able to feed your habit) cause my transmission just blew up and I really don't have the $3500 to fix it. I was planning on another purchase but now I'm going to have to sell a few of my babies to fix the car! But I'm looking on the bright side- now I'll just have room for more!
    Good luck on the job search and let us know what your first post-new-job Coach is!

12. Sorry to hear that,i really hope you find another job soon!^-^

13. I FEEL YOUR PAIN, I REALLY DO. I lost my job a month ago...Hope we both find something, soon.

14. So sorry to hear about your job :sad: Something better must be in store for you - sending positive thoughts your way!

15. Hang in there. You'll find another soon.