No Job no Coachs

1. :crybaby: Im soooo sad i lost my job a week ago due to a lay off. So now i can't afford to buy anymore Coaches until i get a new job. But on the brighter side. If I get unemployement i will get a few things. I hope i get that so at least i can buy a few small things.Like these.You guys please pray for me that i find another job so i can continue buying my favorite brand of handbags oh and pay for other important things.
  2. I'm so sorry that you lost your job. So many companies have been cutting back lately. Hopefully, you can collect unemployment for a while until you find a better job for even more money. Keep positive and you'll get the perfect job to support you Coach purchases again.
  3. I just posted about my job and how I wanted someone to take it. I am sorry you lost your job. I hope that you find something better soon. Keep your chin up, something good will come your way!
  4. Oh I'm so sorry you lost your job. I hope you can find another soon. Then you must treat yourself to a Coach shopping spree! *hug*
  5. ((((HUGS))))

So sorry to hear of your job loss.:sad: But as they say, when one door closes, another opens, so stay positive!
  6. So sorry, I feel your pain, I am a SAHM Mom but our health insurance, car ins (due to adding son) went up enough a month that I could have bought a nice bag with that money.......Sooooo no new things for a little bit unless hubby surprises me....OMG that was a good one, can't stop laughing at that (hubby hates purses)

Good Luck finding a job.
  7. I'm sorry, hope you find another soon.
  8. I'm so sorry to hear that...maybe this is a good thing and you will end up finding an even better job!
  9. I'm sorry to hear about your job loss. I hope you'll find something soon and something that is even better than what you were doing before!
  10. awww there there! you will find another! u must see a lay off as an opportunity!
  11. Loosing your job really sucks and not just because you can't support your Coach habit! ;) I know exactly how you feel (about not being able to feed your habit) cause my transmission just blew up and I really don't have the $3500 to fix it. I was planning on another purchase but now I'm going to have to sell a few of my babies to fix the car! But I'm looking on the bright side- now I'll just have room for more!
    Good luck on the job search and let us know what your first post-new-job Coach is!
  12. Sorry to hear that,i really hope you find another job soon!^-^
  13. I FEEL YOUR PAIN, I REALLY DO. I lost my job a month ago...Hope we both find something, soon.
  14. So sorry to hear about your job :sad: Something better must be in store for you - sending positive thoughts your way!
  15. Hang in there. You'll find another soon.