No friends LV-obsessed, it can get lonely.

1. I know posts like this have been up before, but I am the only one of my group of friends who is really into LV.

Just once I would love to go to the store with someone who's willing to buy the place up , you know ?

Well, I have all of you, and you all feed my need and I love to see what you all buy and excitement of the purchase.
  2. i know how you feel. one of my friends is into coach at the moment and can't imagine spending on LV. i'm hoping she takes the leap soon lol.
  3. Totally.. I have one friend that is now the proud owner of an AUTHENTIC lv and i'm happy for her but she's not obsessed like we are here :sad: its lonely being obsessed.
  4. i totally understand too. everyone thinks im crazy especially one of my sister-in-law ,Shes always making me feel crappy that i spend so much on a LV. But I just think shes jelous.... Im very proud of all my bags, and i have all of u that support the LV habit.
  5. I am in the same boat, just the other day I was telling my DH how great it would be to have someone who loves LV to come shopping with me at the store and help me decide on what bags to get and be able to actually TALK to someone about LV.

I DO know someone IRL who is a LV addict as well but she is a horrible person and I would rather be alone at the store than maintain a relationship with her. And plus it would be more of a competition than anything with her. Ugh.
  6. gelbergirl, none of my friends like LV either. Next time I head into the city we can meet in LV if you would like and drool together :p
  7. I TOTALLY know what i mean. I acctually Lost alot of my friends because when i took out one of my bags on a shopping trip they thought i was showing off :cursing: Well i don't really mind as much now i used to get very annoyed that none of my friends would appriciate that i like bags and can afford them but hey i got you guys :smile: Don't worry were all here to talk about bags anyday and everyday :smile:
  8. why don't we all meet up in paris and go to the mothership LOL :smile: They wont know whats hit 'um :supacool:
  9. yup..I'm alone too!!! well there I do have one friend, she is yet to buy her first LV bag but she already knows what she's buying...but I dunno she'll become LV obsessed though.
  10. That happened to me, too. Someone (who will remain nameless) totally ragged on me about how much I spend at LV and how SHE sacrifices luxury items for the sake of her family but then a couple months later she bought a ton of LV bags, a lot of the ones I have, might I add. :rolleyes:
  11. I feel ya. I have nobody else that even likes LV. My mom has one bag, but has no desire to buy another one and thinks that I am crazy wanting more than one. I would love to have someone to shop with that doesn't think I am insane for spending so much on a bag.
  12. Im the same too. I have no other LV loving friends who live near me. Im so aLVone. I need some more LV loving people in my area, I would love to go shopping with them.
  13. I feel ya. Mostly everyone I know thinks I'm insane for spending so much on LV. Gets pretty lonely and I think that's why I'm here so often. Once I get
    new goodies, I can't wait to get home to share it with my TPF family Yall are the only ones that feel me.
  14. Oh gosh I'm in the same boat as all of you....:crybaby: I don't even know of anyone who owns an authentic Louis Vuitton in my area/family/relatives... My family thinks I'm totally insane spending so much money on a bag that -ahem- just has "the letters LV scribbled all over it" and that "I could do the same with felt-tip"! :cursing:

At least my DH has finally accepted the fact that I need new LV at least once a year, and I've explained many times that it's the only thing (in terms of material) that really makes me happy :yahoo: ....

I really wish I had a girlfriend who could share my addiction with me and that we could maybe go LV shopping together and chit-chat about LV and so on....aaahhh....dreams...

But I'm so happy to have all of you here on tPF!! I love this community, it's like our own little LV y'all! :heart:
  15. I'm in the same boat with all of you. DH understands, but it's not the same. My friends all think I'm crazy for spending so much money on a purse. I would love to have someone to talk to about my purse addiction. That's why I'm so happy to have found this web site.