No Botox For Kate

1. 2006-09-16 11:44:47

KATE WINSLET refuses to contemplate ever having Botox injections, because she fears she would lose the ability to act convincingly.
    The ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND actress emphasises just how important facial expressions are to an actor's craft, and cannot understand how Hollywood stars would place personal vanity above their profession.
    She says, "When you're acting, you have to be able to move your face. You have to be able to communicate your emotions through your expression, and I would hate to have that taken away.
    "I've no intention of getting carved up or injected, thank you very much"
  2. love her
  3. I love Kate! Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favorite movies ever. :love:
  4. She is wonderful :heart:
  5. yay!! :heart:
  6. it's funny that in the UK the most respected actresses are the ones who haven't has any work done. that could be a coincidence, though because they've earned it in more ways than just NOT having a face lift.

[​IMG]Dame Judy Dench

[​IMG] Maggie smith

[​IMG] Dame thora Hird

(with maggie smith you can actually see she's got older through the Harry Potter films, which is something you don't see very often)
  7. Good for her. It makes sense though!
  8. I heard an expression recently somewhere that I really like: "Aging Authentically."

Works for me!:smile:
  9. I love Kate!!!!! Good for her, staying natural.