No black left in Modern chain....White???

1. Hi I have looked all over and all I keep hearing we only have white does anybody have it? and if so do you get a lot of use out of it I have never owned a white bag before Thanks xo p.s I do feel kinda bad settling is it wort it ?

2. I had one for a few days and returned it.

The white was very dingy looking to me IMO. And seeing the bag in person didnt live up to the pics for some reason.

3. I'm pretty sure Smooth has (or had) a white MC tote. Try pm-ing her and asking her advice on the color.

4. ^^she's right, the white is a more dirty white than a pristine bright white. . . I actually like that about it :biggrin:

5. I saw a gal at dinner with a white one and it was HOT!
    Great bag!

6. I can't wait to get mine. The white is AWESOME IMO!

7. :yes: me too!

8. I saw the white one here too. it's gorgeous.. And I wanted one too! But it's heavy.. So, it's not a bag for me..

9. I know it seems heavy when you first lift it. But I use it everytime I go on a trip to Chicago so I'm carrying it all day. It does not seem heavy when you carry it. Roey has one also and think that because of the thicker chains it stays better on your shoulder. I agree, they just don't slip around and I never have to adjust them. The weight doesn't seem to be an issue.

10. I love the distressed look of the white leather as well. It goes great with the chunky chains. I have this bag in red and black -- it's not too heavy IMO.

11. Thank you everyone lets does anyone like the new leather?? xo