No big rocks, just my beloved charm set...

1. I finally took some pics off my charm set. It's nothing huge, all charms are silver and cost between 35$ and 80$...

I just love them very much and thought I could share...
    PICT1274 (Medium).JPG PICT1277 (Medium).JPG PICT1279 (Medium).JPG PICT1281 (Medium).JPG PICT1285 (Medium).JPG
  2. :heart:
    PICT1286 (Medium).JPG PICT1282 (Medium).JPG
  3. It's lovely! Thanks for posting pics!
  4. Very pretty!
  5. Adorable!
  6. I just love that charm bracelet! Very pretty.
  7. it's VERY VERY beautiful. i love looking at charm sets and they're just so elegant and personalized. beautiful...just beautiful. all your charms are darling :smile:
  8. Thanks so much for all the kindness on here :tender:
  9. So gorgeous:heart:
  10. Adorable (I don't like big rocks anyway :smile: )
  11. Lol, I adore my set but if someone (special...) really wants to give me something special, I wouldn't say no! I just felt kinda intimidated to post because everyone on here has amaazing jewelry!

I just think charm sets are so sentimental! I only know the ones I own (Thomas sabo) and the juicy ones. If anyone has a set too, please feel free to post!
  12. really cute charm bracelet!
  13. That's so cute, your charms are gorgeous! I just got the Thomas Sabo booklet from Selfridges the other week and I'm temped to start one too. I can't decide between TS or links of london charm bracelet. I like TS because you can take all the charms off yourself and swap them around.
  14. they are beautiful! I love your shoe charm!
  15. Plus you can buy a lot of different items to put your charms on! There are the bracelets, pearl bracelets in all different colours, tons off necklaces, mobile straps, earings, brooches,...