No bags for Christmas, but I did get this...

1. Well after being on a bag ban since umm July :push: I thought I was going to get loads of Louis Vuitton for Christmas. But nooooo... lol!! Hubby had to make me cry with this baby! A ladies all gold Presidental datejust with diamond dial and bezel on a mother of pearl face. Drop dead gorgeous. Needless to say I didn't complain too much ;)
    DSC01586.JPG DSC01587.JPG DSC01588.JPG DSC01589.JPG
  2. wow, congrtas Chag! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am drooling! It is sooooo gorgeous.
  3. Holy Cow!!! That's just gorgeous:nuts: . Congratulations.

4. Wow - that is gorgeous!

5. omg, that is one gorgeous piece, must have cost a fortune!!!
  6. Stunning piece. Congrats & enjoy. =)
  7. My husband never tells me these things so I looked it up on the web. I found similar ones that had custom diamond bezels and dials, not from Rolex like this one that retailed at 26,5k:wtf: lolol! So like I said no complaints here!
  8. :wtf: HOLY SMOKES CHAG!!!! :wtf: Congrats!!!
  9. wow..congrats!
  10. Love it!
  11. Looove your new watch! I have one with a diamond dial but I am absolutely DREAMING about having one with a diamond bezel as well...sigh... you lucky lady!
  12. Thanks ladies!;) I think I'm still sad over not getting any new LV's but I'll get over it :graucho:
  13. It's a beaut! I'm seriously drooling here! Congrats and enjoy it! :flowers:
  14. So beautiful!!

I always enjoy drooling over my grandma's Rolex collection...they are SUCH gorgeous watches!
  15. WOW! Chag! That is TDF! What a good DH you have (even if he didn't buy you a bag to go with it.;) )

Happy new year!