No.1 Paddy colour

My first Paddy was the jeans moyen & it has held up & stays clean & goes with most everything as there is a lot of gray in the blue. Maybe you can tell I love it... and it led me down the path of excess... enticing me to buy more Paddy's.. ;-(((((((

ive just bought the aubergine and its stunning i love it, i always thought i wanted a tan or whisky one, but this looks so nice with everything.:heart:

Oooh lucky you! Was that the from NAP?

Pinkie, Its good to hear how versatile Jeans Moyen is, I always wondered if it would be too baby blue :confused1:

Two more colours I've started drooling over = Navy and Khaki.

I love how individual everyones choices are :smile:

Yves.. I bought the jeans moyen from Luisaviaroma , you save a couple of hundred $$ even with about a $100 duty ... then I got an aubergine last month from NAP when they had them on sale and a couple of weeks ago I bought a rouge on bluefly (it's a "real" one) and it's very beautiful too. I haven't worn it yet but I don't think I can send it back, it's too pretty .. and that one was quite a bit off too. I love the mousse & craie & sable shades so I really have to stop looking at paddy's before I go broke.. ;)
I find the jeans moyen very wearable with most everything & I was afraid it would be baby blue too. I wear jeans a lot so that works with the blue well.
Someone on the PF got a khaki recently from the NM page on line at a great sale price. It was a return & popped up for about half price. Keep looking when these sales are on and you should be able to find a colour you like and get a great deal too!

craie! (white just looks great on me).
rinstar is totally right, it's all about you. your money, your bag, your look.
u should totally go with what looks great on you and what goes with most of ur closet theme color ( if u have one).
ppl will have different opinions and it will just make you go crazy wanting more paddies.

i was a bit iffy about the aubergine at 1st, but its grown to be my absolute fave colour-- because it looks so different under different lighting conditions! Bronze, purple, dark silver... its so versatile and it goes with almost everything in my wardrobe. Prior to the aubergine my faves would have to be chocolate or brun and rouge. The brun and chocolate colours are so rich and gorgeous (heh i love mine), and the rouge is the perfect red shade i love to see on a bag!

Chocolate brown is the best! I heard that Chloe was limiting its production, because it had become too popular. I think it's nicer than dark brown, because it is more richly textured and has a slight burgandy undertone.

Chocolate brown is the best! I heard that Chloe was limiting its production, because it had become too popular. I think it's nicer than dark brown, because it is more richly textured and has a slight burgandy undertone.
Really? Limiting just the chocolate production or a range of colours? If thats the case lucky for those who already own choc paddies!