NMLC - international shipping?

Cranky Old Bag

isn't cranky or old!
Oct 3, 2007
Hello!

I think I have my heart set on tracking down a red Edith and the prices at Neiman Marcus Last Call that I have seen here ($510 for some lucky ones) seem amazing!

Does anyone know if they ship internationally? Anyone done it?

I would love to be ready to phone if anyone posts that they have spotted one.

rebecca :smile:

Copied this number from a Chloe Shopping thread, dated Oct. 6, they had red and brown Ediths.......(702) 874-2100 [its neiman marcus last call in nevada]--ask for the additional 20% Oct. discount, some are honoring it.

If you open up a Neiman Marcus credit card, they will also give you 10% off on your first purchase. I also talked to someone at the NMLC at Great Lakes Crossing, I think, and they had a Red and a Green Edith. I think they were 700 something. Here is there number: (248-745-6868). Good Luck!

Thanks Bellacherie. Just spoke to someone via Live Chat ... what an amazingly brilliant service! I am so envious of the facilities available in the US, I can't wait to visit one day.

I was advised that I need to phone Last Call stores directly in my quest. Now to negotiate the time difference and finding a time to phone when my DP is at work. He would not approve of another bag purchase so I have to get creative. :graucho:

Thanks again for the tips, you are all wonderful. :love:

OK, just spoke to someone at LC Primm and they had two Ediths - a satchel and a bowler, one $740-something and the other $760-something. I didn't ask about the colours because I'd already told myself I wasn't allowed to buy unless I could get one of those $510 deals. The long-distance phone call didn't help, the poor lady could barely hear me!

Not to worry, will keep stalking these threads! :yes: