NMLC Discovery Mills in GA

1. I talked to the GM this morning and she told me they just got a shipment of designer shoes in which included Christian Louboutin if anyone is interested their number is: 678-847-5777. :yahoo:
  2. Do you know which styles they had, by chance? :smile:
  3. Sorry, I just found out the shoes won't be available until after Monday so save your calls until Monday afternoon at the soonest(eastern timezone).
  4. I'm not sure of the styles just some of the brands, Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Christian Louboutin, etc....They must have rcd a large shipment because they are taking a long time in processing....
  5. woohoo! thats only 15 minutes from work, i'm going to go check em out! I want Louboutins BAAADDD
  6. Just got back and the shoes will go out tomorrow. They have some nice ones, Prada, Manalo, Louboutin, Gucci, D&G, Chanel, MJ, Chloe, etc. They are only 50% off of original prices so I think the cheapest I saw was 177.00 but still very nice shoes. Anyone interested that doesn't live in the area can call Sandy at 678-847-5777.:yes:
  7. Thanks for the info. I'm going to call and ask about the CLs. Hopefully they have some good ones.
  8. any word on which styles they have, or any good finds? :smile: