NM sale (bags) @ Palo Alto location

Zookzik said:
Sale bag on hold for me. Should I get it or skip it. It's so cute and perfect length!

I love it! I am not sure what kind of leather is that. Just letting you know, a tote bag was offered to me similar to yours from NM Chicago but there was a brown spot at the bottom end corner that my SA couldn't remove and did not know where it come from. I passed even though I was dying to get a sale Chanel bag on that first day.

It looks like it'll be high maintenance but maybe if you protect it with a spray or something and you won't use it daily, it will be good.

But if you really love it, keep it! It's a mustard beauty!

redvelvetloubie said:
I love it! I am not sure what kind of leather is that. Just letting you know, a tote bag was offered to me similar to yours from NM Chicago but there was a brown spot at the bottom end corner that my SA couldn't remove and did not know where it come from. I passed even though I was dying to get a sale Chanel bag on that first day.

It looks like it'll be high maintenance but maybe if you protect it with a spray or something and you won't use it daily, it will be good.

But if you really love it, keep it! It's a mustard beauty!

A mustard sueded tote, cute! I saw the bag in person and looks real clean. This is hard!

Zookzik said:
A mustard sueded tote, cute! I saw the bag in person and looks real clean. This is hard!

It seems that you really like it! Go for it. It's better to get it, than obsessing about it "the one that slipped from your grasp" and be sorry. You have a month to think about it.

It really is pretty. Spring to Fall color. Very nice with a plain white dress. The color and the bag will pop. Just make sure you sprayed it with suede protector.

If I'm not mistaken, somebody just bought the red in a full price. I think it's in the June purchase thread.

redvelvetloubie said:
It seems that you really like it! Go for it. It's better to get it, than obsessing about it "the one that slipped from your grasp" and be sorry. You have a month to think about it.

It really is pretty. Spring to Fall color. Very nice with a plain white dress. The color and the bag will pop. Just make sure you sprayed it with suede protector.

If I'm not mistaken, somebody just bought the red in a full price. I think it's in the June purchase thread.

Thank you:smile: I am passing this cute sale earrings to someone in the forum. I saw earrings in person and they are adorable!

image-1511974056.jpg