NM on-line sale: $100 GC for shoes with $300 accessory purchase

1. Thanks Abby I wonder if you called and ordered on the phone you could apply the 100.00 to that purchase like an in store discount...?

2. I called NM today because I ordered something on Sep 24th but it was just shipped today. The sa said he put a request and I might be able to get $100 gift certificate. I am crossing my fingers!

3. Actually I went to NM today and it's not an instant discount if you're in the store. You have to buy something, anything, totally $300 before taxes before you can get $100 on shoes. :cursing:

4. This is actually a better deal if you purchase online. If you read the fine print in the email, it says for instore purchases, you need to spend the $100 gift credit on a pair of shoes by 9/29...if you do the transaction online, they email you the electronic gift card in 4-5 weeks and give you 2 months to apply it towards a pair of shoes (just enough time to get that balance down before you jack it up again, LOL!).

5. Even though it says "during the accessory event" there is no mention of what the $300 has to be spent on.......

I ordered some perfume, and it accepted the code.

FREE GIFT CARD & FREE SHIPPING* WITH ORDERS OF $300 OR MORE AND CODE FALLNM

Receive $100 for a shoe purchase when you spend $300 online with code FALLNM** or anywhere in the store*** during The Accessories Event, September 27-29.

*Offer not valid in stores. To receive free standard shipping, enter the promo code FALLNM in the promotion code box in your shopping bag during checkout. The value of your order must total more than $300 before shipping and tax. This offer applies to standard shipping on Internet orders only and does not apply to the NM Gift Card®, out-of-stock items, monogrammed items, bridal registry items, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, items that state "Delivery & Processing Only," "Additional Delivery & Processing," or items that include additional delivery & processing charges. The $8 charge added to each additional shipping address and the additional $5 charge applied when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or some U.S. territories still applies. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. International shipping not available with online purchases. Offer expires 9/29/07 at 11:59 PM CT.
    **To receive the gift card, use promo code FALLNM at checkout. The value of your order must total $300 before shipping and tax. Offer applies to NeimanMarcus.com orders only and must be placed by midnight (CT) 9/29/07. Offer cannot be transferred and is valid only for this e-mail recipient; order must reference this e-mail address. Gift card will be delivered via the e-mail address that is used when placing your order. Returned merchandise will reduce the amount available on gift card. Offer will be e-mailed with redemption instructions in 4-6 weeks. Gift card can be redeemed online only, must be redeemed within 2 months of receipt date. In stock merchandise only. Gift card amount will be awarded based on merchandise total only: sales tax, gift wrap, and delivery and processing charges will not count towards gift card amount.

6. has anyone ordered online and get the gift card?
    i am trying to check out with the code but the gift card not showing up on the checkout page, so i am kind of hestitated.....

7. The fine print says that you'd get an email in 4 - 6 weeks with the gift card code in it.

I'm going to order online also as I like the greater time frame given of having two months to pick something to buy with the $100 off.

Kelley

8. Also, there is no limit per customer per 100$ gift card( I have talked to rep to confirm). So I make like 4 different orders..which means I will receive 4 100$ gift cards. :wlae: