NM messed up my Juicy order!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If anyone sees this Juicy jacket in XL in the color "HIKER", could you please let me know where?
    [​IMG]

Neiman Marcus sent me both pieces NWT with the paper tag reading XL on the jacket, but just as I was about to rip the tag off, I noticed the fabric tag on the jacket said L instead of XL! Please alert me if you come across this! Thanks!

2. I'll keep my eye out....

3. i noticed a lot of juicy mis-sizing when i when at nm a couple weeks ago. i thought i found a pair of medium velour pants...but when i went to try them on they were very tiny. turns out they were petite.

4. I'm sorry :sad: Maybe you could try some of the NMs? I know last week, my NM in Atlanta still had a ton of Juicy velour left. Also, I think Bloomingdale's is doing a 50% markdown off the regular price of Juicy velour.
    Hope you find a replacement!

5. Thank you all! I find it so frustrating when a Juicy set is messed up! It's just not the same without the matching jacket. I guess I will have to do some calling around...

6. Oh boo... that sucks. I'll keep an eye out!

7. Bloomingdales does have a lot of womens juicy 40 to 50 percent off original price.
    I would just go to another Neiman, they are pretty much the offical Juicy store. haha.

8. I'll keep my eyes open. NM messed up one of m orders too. Yesterday I received a FedEx with an entirely different bag than what I ordered. The packing slip was correct I guess someone in the warehouse picked the wrong bag. I'm bummed because of course now my bag is OOS and now I have yet another thing to do (return the bag I didn't order). Actually, if I wasn't so honest I'd keep it to sell. It's a huge black Be&D leather hobo I paid less than $100 for but I wouldn't feel right keeping it. I just wish NM would take in consideration the additional time I have to spend returning the bag, along with my disappointment for not receiving my original. How come they messed up, I have to spend time returning, and they haven't offered a discount on a future purchase or anything for their mistake???

Sorry to hyjack your rant.

9. UPDATE: It came back in stock at NM this morning and I snagged it! I called CS and they were able to give it to me at the sale price since it was their mistake! :yahoo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.