NM last call in milpitas...reporting back!

Congrats on the indigo, that's a beautiful color!

I went over there today, they had several drool worthy colors, like stone venetia, sap green MP, emerald green MP, washed rose Venetia, spearmint sophia, peacock blue sophia, and thistle MP. The indigo was, ahem, mysteriously missing.... and the Ursula lees were cheap, less than $500. I also saw a selma and a nutmeg large polina. Some guccis too, but nothing worth mentioning...

Saks off 5th on the other hand, with the BOGO sale, had nothing left, just some selmas and some black Adina type satchels. That place was picked over!

Congrats on the indigo, that's a beautiful color!

I went over there today, they had several drool worthy colors, like stone venetia, sap green MP, emerald green MP, washed rose Venetia, spearmint sophia, peacock blue sophia, and thistle MP. The indigo was, ahem, mysteriously missing.... and the Ursula lees were cheap, less than $500. I also saw a selma and a nutmeg large polina. Some guccis too, but nothing worth mentioning...

Saks off 5th on the other hand, with the BOGO sale, had nothing left, just some selmas and some black Adina type satchels. That place was picked over!

Would love to get a close-up of that peacock blue sophia.
I've never seen a Washed Rose Venetia either.

This store is in the San Francisco Bay area?? drooling......................
we need one in New york!!!

Row 1: SOFT CALF New Sophia,
PERFORATED Flat Tote in White (Resort 05),
SOFT CALF Tote in Putty (Spring 06)

Row 2: SOFT CALF Jane in Black (Spring 06),
SOFT CALF Multipocket in Thistle (Fall 04)

Row 3: SOFT CALF Venetia in Tapioca (Resort 04),
SOFT CALF New Sophia in Dk Indigo (Fall 04),
SOFT CALF E/W Tote in Stone (Fall 04) - color looks different in the other pic,
SOFT CALF Multipocket in Tomato (Resort 04)

attachment.php

The peacock Sophia is that bag in the upper left corner, behind the white perforated tote.

^^I know what you mean! Actually it's been so long since I've seen that pic I'd forgotten how completely gorgeous that Tapioca Venetia is. How did I not crave that when I saw it? :nuts:

wow! those pictures you posted are hypnotizing! if i were there, i would've grabbed that venetia and headed straight for the cashier. i am taking a trip to woodbury commons this weekend. i hope i find good deals at the department store outlets there. thanks for posting!

ah i'm back. well, there wasn't much selection for the marc jacobs bags at all. there were about 4 bags out on the floor but none interested me :sad: there was one with the drawstring style like a louis vuitton noe in berry or turquoise suede. though they were great colors, i'm not too keen on buying suede.

then i tried Off Fifth (sak's version of Last Call) and i spotted this adorable MJ lavender bag, i wish i took a photo! it was a baby pink lavender leather with patent trim, silver hardware, flap closure over drawstring. i was sooo going to buy it but then i saw that it had pen marks :sad: :sad: :sad: it was such a deal at only $550 and its retail was $1400. sighhh!!

better luck next time...

OT: however! i did score a slammin pair of manolo flats for $130 ;) i'll post them in the shoe forum...