NM is starting to scare me

1. Ok, I originally ordered a Tabac City from NM about 2 weeks ago (my first bbag...soooo exciting!!). The first package I received was a Tabac Work (lovely but not what I wanted) soooo...I called and told them about the booboo and they said will send out correct bag pronto. WELLLL, today I received the second "redo" package (soooo exciting) and it is a Tabac PartTime, not a City...huh??? Plus, it has a price tag with $1195, the City price. Are they confused or what? Anyway, I have to say I LOVE the PartTime and am actually going to keep it. Now I just have to call and tell them about the price error because I think I would feel guilty otherwise. I don't think I will be ordering through them again though.

LOVE MY BAG !!! I am so glad I found this forum and decided to buy one, now I want moremoremore:heart::heart::heart:

2. I'm so sorry that NM keeps messing up your order! At least you like the second bag!
    I know what you mean about wanting moremoremore! I have been very very very naughty buying bbags, and I only started about 2 weeks ago! :graucho::graucho::love:

3. That's very nice of you to call them about the price error. I'm pretty good about pointing out when I've gotten the wrong change or something is mis-rung or something like that, but I think under the circumstances, I would keep it and not tell them! If they tagged it that way, that's the price they would have sold it for in the store. They're lucky someone super-honest like you got it (and not me!!)

4. Congrats on the beautiful bag & shame on NM for the mess-ups!

5. :graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

6. CONGRATS on your new PT. Maybe in the greater universe there was a reason for the booboo's... :shrugs:. Post pics!

7. Tobacco work is on my list of bags that I need to add to my collection. How was the leather? Was it thick and smooshy? Congratulations on your new part-time!

8. Congratulations on your new bbag! It's unfortunate your order got mixed up but it looks like everything turned out for the best:smile:

9. yay for your new bag! i cant wait to see pictures!:yes:

10. The color was gorgeous, the leather was smooshy but thin, not thick like some I have seen here (I think the key word is "chewy" :smile: I'm with you, the thicker the better.

11. Sorry to hear about your bag experience but atleast you ended up with a bag you would never have considered, congrats on your new part time!

12. a tabac part time sound soooo yummy! I love the color tabac! Congrats and I'm glad everything worked out for u as well!